ATMs in Cebu

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Damn, my Credit Union mailed me a new Credit Card on March 9th - still haven't seen it - it isn't being used - I check transactions daily - but I can't use it either.

Going to the PO this week to check mail ourselves - if not there - we will get a new one via Fedex

Glad you got yours

good luck man

i know that ain't a comfortable feeling

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UZI

• Paul

• AdamISZ

• Woolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best places I have found to withdraw money is either of the two HSBC branches in Cebu City.   3 Reasons:   1) Huge limit of 40,000 per withdrawal (if you're bank allows that much) 2) No Servic

Exactly what i was about to post, i only use these ATM's with my visa debit cards and don't get charged by the local HSBC. As said you can get PHP40k per withdrawal but check that the ATM has PHP1,000

I have found that the Citibank and HSBC ATMs do not charge a P200 fee and they also allow you to pull out more (15000-30000 depending on ATM vs 10000 at the local ATMs) so you even get hit less from your bank back home.

Thats right i withdrawl there near ayala at HSBC Atm ,there was no fee and is possible to draw 40k pisos

Also to mind the exchange rate was quite good in opposite to other atm .

Edited by Master
  • 5 weeks later...
enoonmai

Best places I have found to withdraw money is either of the two HSBC branches in Cebu City.

3 Reasons:

1) Huge limit of 40,000 per withdrawal (if you're bank allows that much)

2) No Service Fees!

3) Convenient locations: Ayala across from Marriot or Banilad at AS Fortuna

Correct, I confirmed by withdrawing 10k on my US debit card (Cap1) at the HSBC at Ayala. When it usually gives the "you will be charged 200p..." it said, "you may be charged...". I checked my statement, no additional charge - 10k=$237.84USD.

Thanks for the info.

musicman666

Thats right i withdrawl there near ayala at HSBC Atm ,there was no fee and is possible to draw 40k pisos

Also to mind the exchange rate was quite good in opposite to other atm .

i got 80k from hsbc the other day ..i was shocked... it might have given me more me more but that was enough.