Greetings from Ormoc

shadow

Welcome to the Philippines, and to the forum!!!

Larry in Dumaguete

Welcome aboard.

Seems you have no luck, never had a single serious problem in the Phil no matter where I was.

larry1969

Yeah, it's just freak occurence. If you hang out with garbage long enough, you will end up eating it. I have made a few foreigner friends and they are very nice...I see them around and we have a few beers. It's a very different scene here than in Cebu and thats a good thing. Would rather be lonely than having to fight off vendors, scammers, and GRO's. :shocked:

Edited by larry1969

Welcome to the forums and Philippines Larry. Please tell us a little about why you chose to be in Ormoc and maybe a little about your background.

Mr. Mike

Welcome to the forum Sir :)

larry1969

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

background? hmmmm I'm 42 from the US, never married, no kids. Spoiled on foreign women at a young age. This is my first time in Asia, but have spent lots of time in Central America/Mexico. Been planning my escape from the rat race for a long time. Met a pinay from Ormoc online and....well....here I am. Not even close to retirement, so still working full-time (private futures trader). Probably getting married soon and life is not too bad! :)

larry1969

I would create a new thread, but I'm not yet allowed. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY everyone! I went out on the patio and the parade passed by. Couldn't find MY girl, but damn if I didn't find a dozen others...lol.

Welcome to the forum Larry! :scratch_head: