Gold and Silver bullion in the Philippines?

Davolives

if i had a silver mine i would trade for a house with an elevator so i would have somewhere to stay when i go to cebu ! lol i always wanted to - ahem-kiss my gf in an elevator !! lol We all have our own particular fantasies !

[/quote

SOUNDS LIKE Fun

I'm assuming that you arent aware that smokey actually does own such a house ! [ thus the comment lol ]

smokey

well i guess your not surprised that robert51 is smokey... as his post total is the same... i just got tired of typing robert51 smokey is easier.. and no i dont smoke...

smokey

davaolives or is it davaolife anyway its me robert51 aka smokey... now that we have that out of the way..... what do you have to trade interested in a water heater for silever?

Davolives

well i guess your not surprised that robert51 is smokey... as his post total is the same... i just got tired of typing robert51 smokey is easier.. and no i dont smoke...

actually all have to do is hit " display name history" lol

smokey

actually all have to do is hit " display name history" lol

and all of this knowledge is importlant because???????????????????????????????????????????

Davolives

davaolives or is it davaolife anyway its me robert51 aka smokey... now that we have that out of the way..... what do you have to trade interested in a water heater for silever?

considering you are in Cebu and I am in Davao we might have a logistical problem . But - just in case- Is it gas? or 240 electric ?

dowhatuwill

Sadly, I don't yet own a house here so getting a water heater woulf be a b little premanture. Thanks for the offer though!

smokey

considering you are in Cebu and I am in Davao we might have a logistical problem . But - just in case- Is it gas? or 240 electric ?

240 it came from ace hardware still in the box

Davolives

240 it came from ace hardware still in the box

i assume this is it ?

post-9275-0-42430900-1306676546_thumb.jpg

smokey

i assume this is it ?

hey did you sneak into roberts house and take that picture ? yes that is the one......

Julian C Thong

I have looked for quite a while but have found no source here. I've even approached a few mines but no chance.

One of the big problems is purity even if you do fine a source. There is no Comex or LME here, it's the wild west.

I have mine vaulted in Canada and prefer to pay the fees and know it's safe.