Greetings from the States

121Gigawatts

Welcome,

New York City................Texas................at least you know what culture shock is!

New York City, "somebody get a rope!" LOL , you will be fine here. :)

Greetings from Patrick! I hope to make the move to the Philipines after a couple of upcoming visits. I am fascinated about the possible change. I do work on a Cruise ship with Philipine men and woman. I get along very well with most and am asked to be a guest at their homes if they are in town same time as I plan on going. More importantly, I will visit here on a regular basis to seek knowlege from you that have the experience.

I am a Viet Nam vet (Class of 68), so if any of you are here, do hit me up. I live and work in Hawaii which is great and all. But, "My thing" is the beautiful ladies over there. I am far from slowing down but a tad cautious of going over by myself to get things started. Be that the case, my first inquiry will be a reommendation as to where to stay for a few weeks safely and naturally with some fun built in?

So, "Aloha" from Hawaii!!

Hometown: Home of the Chicken Wing (Ok, ok ... Buffalo Wing for the uninitiated). Look me up if you're a Yankees fan.. :evan_iliadis: