Hi there from a lurker on a plane

Allen957

I met one of your members on a flight from Manila to SFO and got to talking to him about the Philippines and how much I enjoyed my visit. I am engaged to a Filipina from Manila and we are looking to buy land in various provinces for our retirement in a few years.

I am 41 and employed as a certified computer repair person in the US at the moment. Just thought i would say hi to everyone.

shadow

Welcome to the forum.

I would advise that if you are engaged, to slow down a bit on the property purchase. You will have no claim to any property purchased here. Wait until you have a few years of marriage under your belt before putting your assets in your fianc

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to read peoples' experiences with property purchases and all that goes with it. You've come to the right place.

towboat72

allan :this is bill from the trip enjoy the the forum.there is a large amount of knowlege here

Mr. Mike

Welcome, welcome!.............. BTW,did you happen to notice if the guy you met was sitting between two Federal Marshals? :unsure:

LasVEgasRon

Be sure to know the rules/law of foreign investment. Rent or lease for a few years or you stand a chance of losing everything you paid for. Good luck