Lurker no more

Hi all,

I've been reading the forum for a while but finally decided to post. I was active in another forum and met cool people from there, including the moderator.

A friend of mine mentioned a forum topic that matched a conversation we once had. I had to respond... so now I'm no longer just a lurker.

A little more about me, so you know where I'm coming from. I live Alabang, Manila's southernmost suburb. It's a 12 minute highway drive from Makati and the airport. The Philippines has been my home since Christmas, 2009. I was invited here by college friends and never left.

Before living here, I lived in Korea for two years. That started out as college study abroad, but I just stayed there after spending so much time learning Korean. Still love Korea and go back to visit from time to time.

I'm not married yet and have no kids, but have plans to marry and raise kids here. People usually ask if I'd ever marry a Filipina or if I like Filipinas. My response is "yes, with so many lovely women already here, why would I import?"

Look forward to chatting with you. Until then, take it easy!

Jerome

skippy

Welcome,the people on this forum are very helpful and are willing to help in any way they can,good luck !!

:stick_poke: Welcome! From hearing about some other experiences people have had I'm sure you'll have plenty of options in finding a wife.

Oops, been here since Christmas 2008, essentially the start of 2009. That's the thing about an endless summer. The years start to blend together!

Edited by Skibur
Mr. Mike

A big welcome to the forum! :closedeyes:

mrmike

sandwindstars

Welcome to the next generation. (I'm sure you're way younger than the median age of the regulars here.)

Welcome to the next generation. (I'm sure you're way younger than the median age of the regulars here.)

LOL... I decided to start closer to the finish line, and walk the whole race.

• 1 month later...

Hi J

Good to see you here & you didn't say HI...!!! POST MORE, you have a lot to offer the old guys here. :P

USMC-Retired

No one likes a Peeping Jerome. Welcome and enjoy