2 Swedes get life in prison

The Mason

The usa and many other countries are striving to remove themselves for the TIer 2 watch list for human trafficking as advised by a SE Asian country. This country demands that all those on their tier 2 watch list will in exchange for money create new laws that the donor country does not have and insist that anyone found naked in front of a pc anywhere is arrested for their own good.

Did I misread the story? Were the ladies arrested, charged, or convicted of a crime? I don't think they were. The people convicted were the pimps making money off the women. Good riddance to them.

On the positive side of this story, maybe now the women know enough about the web-cam business to go freelance and work out of their own home and keep all the money instead of making their pimp wealthy.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jess Bartone

• digiteye

• Davaoeno

• JamesMusslewhite

InternetTough

Since they all seemed to be adults, yes, I don't see how this can be any crime at all let alone something worthy of life in prison.

Yeah, well apparently women are incapable of making good choices and must be protected from themselves.

Didn't you know it? Women are incapable of making good choices and must be protected from themselves and also must be regarded as being equal to men in every way. Or maybe that is more of a Western philosophy. In Sweden, they have entirely freed women from responsibility for prostitution, making the selling legal, but the buying illegal---although women are more and more often on the buying end nowadays, usually it is still the man doing the buying.

I wonder what punishment those who advocate for the life imprisonment of the Swedes would advocate for the twenty-something Filipinas? Zero, because they are incapable of taking moral responsibility?

When does Sir Galahad become Sir A Gal Had?

Edited by InternetTough
bounty98

OK, it is a crime according to the law.

But, I do wonder if the law is sensible.

The girls "victims" according to the usual press reports, are usually well aware of what they are doing, and it is far better than many of the alternatives open to them.

The bars, for example, which is where many may now go to work.

No, not the foreign owned bars, but the many hundreds owned by their fellow countrymen, that operate with impunity throughout the country.

THere, they will be at risk of violence, disease, and will no doubt be spending far more time to earn far less.

As for forigners receiving a different sentence to locals, that happens all the time.

seventeen underage girls naked chatting online? That is pedophilia, you really consider that a "victimless" crime?

Cipro

seventeen underage girls naked chatting online? That is pedophilia, you really consider that a "victimless" crime?

First, you don't know what pedophilia is, second, it's not clear they were underage.

Jess Bartone

You've been a member for a few days short of 2 years, you waited this long to make a post, and that is the best you can come up with? Did you not read the part where it was the Smut Star... Sun Star in case you missed that... that reported the "victims" were underage, but other journalism based reports debunk this sensationalist smut.

Davaoeno

You've been a member for a few days short of 2 years, you waited this long to make a post, and that is the best you can come up with? Did you not read the part where it was the Smut Star... Sun Star in case you missed that... that reported the "victims" were underage, but other journalism based reports debunk this sensationalist smut.

Jesse- no one can ever say that you dont have a way with words !! hahaha

smokey

well now that this crime of the century is finally put to rest... think the police will have any time to work on the lesser crimes like mass murder ... hummmm naked on line V/S mass murder ... hummmm sounds equal to me...

Jess Bartone

Jesse- no one can ever say that you dont have a way with words !! hahaha

Blame my Irish born English teacher (He would have kittens if he knew I had become a construction worker rather than attending university, for which he thought he was preparing me). Sometimes I try to write the same as I speak but when I review it I just can't stand it and have to do corrections. But thanks for the compliment (?) Davo... by the way, you wanna see a way with words? Check out Guenther's drunk thread.

PapaRay

Regardless of age, these men took advantage of woman with the inticement of money. Do I believe a life sentence is warranted...no.

Davaoeno

Regardless of age, these men took advantage of woman with the inticement of money. Do I believe a life sentence is warranted...no.

well someone possibly took advantage of someone- or not ! If they were of the age of consent I do NOT think any crime was committed ! Willing employer, willing employee. Pls dont try to impose your morality on others.

Blame my Irish born English teacher (He would have kittens if he knew I had become a construction worker rather than attending university, for which he thought he was preparing me). Sometimes I try to write the same as I speak but when I review it I just can't stand it and have to do corrections. But thanks for the compliment (?) Davo... by the way, you wanna see a way with words? Check out Guenther's drunk thread.

Thanks- will do.. I havent looked at it before

Jess Bartone

well someone possibly took advantage of someone- or not ! If they were of the age of consent I do NOT think any crime was committed ! Willing employer, willing employee. Pls dont try to impose your morality on others.

Plus the fact that they do not have to get humped but any Tom Dick or Harry. Didn't I read some of them were virgins? I can see nothing wrong with this, in fact in a broad sense it is the women exploiting the chook feeders.

When I was still single I got chatting with a lady from CDO... she said she was in a "private room" in the net cafe, and could show me anything I wanted to see... but the catch was the private room was very expensive so could I send her some money? Well I like looking at women's breasts as much as the next man, but I was looking for a long-term relationship, not a peep show. I told her she was very beautiful and I hope she made a lot of money but I was looking for a wife... whereupon she pulled her unbuttoned shirt... she was ready... to one side to reveal to me the most perfect gravity defying breast... well of course I was momentarily spellbound, and her face was every bit as beautiful as her breast... then she closed her shirt and said if I send her 4,000 Pesos I can see everything... the spell was broken and I thanked her for the free look, and bid her good day... blocked her in YM.

This kind of thing has been going on for at least four years that I know of.

Davaoeno

Plus the fact that they do not have to get humped but any Tom Dick or Harry. Didn't I read some of them were virgins? I can see nothing wrong with this, in fact in a broad sense it is the women exploiting the chook feeders.

When I was still single I got chatting with a lady from CDO... she said she was in a "private room" in the net cafe, and could show me anything I wanted to see... but the catch was the private room was very expensive so could I send her some money? Well I like looking at women's breasts as much as the next man, but I was looking for a long-term relationship, not a peep show. I told her she was very beautiful and I hope she made a lot of money but I was looking for a wife... whereupon she pulled her unbuttoned shirt... she was ready... to one side to reveal to me the most perfect gravity defying breast... well of course I was momentarily spellbound, and her face was every bit as beautiful as her breast... then she closed her shirt and said if I send her 4,000 Pesos I can see everything... the spell was broken and I thanked her for the free look, and bid her good day... blocked her in YM.

mmmm who conducted the virginity test ? Do they hire someone specifically for that sort of work? Do you know where i can apply ?

Jess Bartone

mmmm who conducted the virginity test ? Do they hire someone specifically for that sort of work? Do you know where i can apply ?

Yes sir just get on a bus and head up to Cagayan de Oro.

Paul

No, I don't believe you did. That was a comment made by another member, regarding a separate incident.

Edited by Admin
Jess Bartone

No, I don't believe you did. That was a comment made by another member, regarding a separate incident.

Altzheimer's kicked in.