Steve

Notice to Public

MEMORANDUM:

TO: ALL HEARING OFFICERSPUBLIC

INFORMATION and ASSISTANCE

COUNTERCENTRAL RECEIVING SECTION

DATE: 19 APRIL 2011

X- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -X

Starting May 2011, the Office of the Executive Director will no longer send notices to applicants of visa applications approved by the Board of Commissioners (BOC). Instead, all the above-mentioned personnel are hereby enjoined to inform BI clients that BOC

Mailman

Not sure what notices they talking about. I have never been sent anything from either the BOI or BOC regarding both of my visa applications. Was this something they implemented in the last couple of years?

Cary

Yea it shows when a person applied and when they were approved, and id number. I know that identity theft is considered not that big of a deal here yet. But, with this information, what is to stop someone from getting the visa for themselves? Also the site is not secured and the way its laid out you really have to search for a specific name. They should not only redo the site but also rethink this program.

David_LivinginTalisay

Did anyone notice the 'variance' in DATE APPLIED to CARD PRINT?

Generally it seems to take about 2 months, but there are quite a few some exceptions to this!

The first guy listed applied 31 March 2004 and apparently had his card printed on 15th April ie 2 weeks

3rd on that list, applied 23 August 2004, yet his ACR I-Card not printed until 7th Feb 2005 ie 22 weeks

53rd on list 11/4/04 8/30/05 that is what 8.5 months nearly!

Let someone else look for worst and better examples?

UZI

THIS is the correct list not the one above which is an old Icard listing.

LIST OF BOC ACTED APPLICATIONS

Edited by UZI

Bob Ward

Did anyone notice the 'variance' in DATE APPLIED to CARD PRINT?

Generally it seems to take about 2 months, but there are quite a few some exceptions to this!

The first guy listed applied 31 March 2004 and apparently had his card printed on 15th April ie 2 weeks

3rd on that list, applied 23 August 2004, yet his ACR I-Card not printed until 7th Feb 2005 ie 22 weeks

53rd on list 11/4/04 8/30/05 that is what 8.5 months nearly!

Let someone else look for worst and better examples?

Depends on how much they paid!

wacky87

How many times they update the list in a month or a week???

spooks

No idea suggest you send an e-mail to them and they will be happy to advise you