Sign in to follow this  
Sinbad

Availability of condoms

Wombat No More

It's ok mate... I had a laff, keep the dumb jokes coming, sometimes they're the best ones.

Aw, man. I don't doubt you for a second.

It was just a dumb joke. :D

drogon

I guess I should thank my Western family for feeding me well, I am lucky -> born Asian and I am far from the "3 rules" (3 sec, 3000 piso, 3 inches).

Guess some girls must have been suprised seeing that the 3 sec would rather become 3 hours, 3000 piso remain 3000 piso and the 3 inches are also augmented (a bit)

:P

don't know why there are so many complaints about condoms in the Pinas as I always found my 3 types of durex ones -> but I also brought some tasty ones.....funny how a strawberry or chocolate condom can influence a lady....

ArieBombarie

My last gf would do nearly anything except buy condoms, they are most embarrassed to buy them there. I remember once when i asked for some, the woman shop assistant was giggling and saying "So you don't want baby?" you get 3 tiny ones in a pack for about 100 pesos. I asked for a big box and they giggled more and looked at me like I was just joking!

you would expect some more requests in the 'help a member out' section then, I will give it a try next time sounds like fun, than I will pass them on to the family and have another laugh, they already think me a weirdo with my liberal dutch views (drunk Dutch youths seem to be a hit on youtube hit last time)

Baywak

I have seen condoms for sale right at the cash registers in some stores.I picked one up once to check it out,I thought it was a very small piece of chocolate the way it was wrapped.

Zamora

dude, just sayin--- bring your own and bring plenty of them !!!

You can buy Durex condoms at Watson's pharmacy.

They are exactly the same as the ones sold in Europe and USA

Davaoeno

You can buy Durex condoms at Watson's pharmacy.

They are exactly the same as the ones sold in Europe and USA

You may be right, but then again, you might be getting fooled by the packaging. [ of course i'm not saying that any filipino company would resort to such trickery !! lol ]

bepresentnow

White Gold in Mabolo has Lifestyle for p49/3-pack. They fit a bit weird and doesn't roll all the way down.

My favorite condom is from a UK company call Mates, but they're a bit expensive compare to these other brands. You can get your condoms shipped to you in bulk, I got a box of 1000 for $129 for those Durex extra sensitive ones; I'm here to stay :beer2:

jusjoseph

Many brands are available. I prefer to bring my favorite back during my yearly pilgrimage to the USA. I also bring back all vitamins and supplements for the year.

BFHammer

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_penis_size_by_race_or_nationality_of_male_human_beings

Dr. Wessels published a study in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluding that average erect length was 12.9 cm (5.08 in) and that "Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length." Almost 20% of the subjects had erect lengths of less than 4". This is the largest study that is the most modern and scientific.

These studies showed no prediction of erect penis size as based on height, race, or size of hands/feet/flaccid penis size. Black, White, and Asian men were all compared, and no statistically significant difference was found among the races.

throttleplate
These studies showed no prediction of erect penis size as based on height, race, or size of hands/feet/flaccid penis size. Black, White, and Asian men were all compared, and no statistically significant difference was found among the races.

Hey hammer,i know its winter in minnesota,are you sure you arnt gettin cabin fever?

• Like 1

bepresentnow

If you don't use it you lose it, I think western men just feck more then asian men, hence they get more practice. A penis is basically a muscle. It's not uncommon to hear that asian guys lose their virginity late in their 20's.

http://wiki.answers....le_human_beings

Dr. Wessels published a study in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluding that average erect length was 12.9 cm (5.08 in) and that "Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length." Almost 20% of the subjects had erect lengths of less than 4". This is the largest study that is the most modern and scientific.

SkyMan
I asked for a big box and they giggled more and looked at me like I was just joking!
Should have said, "Well, you guys aren't open past ten tonight are you?"

broden

just buy one and ask if it's dishwasher safe

Forex

I don't use condoms either ...... ever since my Dad told me they don't work!

BFHammer

Hey hammer,i know its winter in minnesota,are you sure you arnt gettin cabin fever?

Yeah a bit. I'd much rather be there for Christmas. Not even any dang snow to go snowmobiling yet. I've definitely got the itch to be somewhere other than here.