Sign in to follow this  
Sinbad

Availability of condoms

taiko

It's true that people with good medical insurance in America only pay $5 or $10 per doctor visit, but the doctor gets paid by the insurance company.

My point is, why should a woman have to pay a doctor before she can use birth control pills in America? They would require men to get a prescription for condoms if they thought they could get away with it. It's nothing but pure greed.

You can also buy antibiotics over the counter. Nice way to breed a super bacteria. not to mention all the pesos going to the pharmacy for medicine that is ineffective for viral infections.

tim

Now I remember why I had a vasectomy 22 years ago.....it is cost effective over time (no pregnancies and no condom purchase). The downside is some pinays don't like the fact I can't father blue eyed babies for them.

In my younger (and single) days I dated girls afer my Vasectomy, and would not tell them, and watch them try to get pregant. I would let them go as far as they wanted to go, but eventually they would give up and drift away...but that was ok, since I was single and loving the freedom. But my wife came along, and changed all of that. lol....

Wombat No More

And so does every bar girl ever questioned on the subject!

i almost got burned at the stake a couple of months ago for saying that in general asian men have smaller peepees- I stand by that statementt !!]

Mailman

And so does every bar girl ever questioned on the subject!

How many have you polled (poled)? :D

Bah! Them types of play on words never work right when written down. :D

Wombat No More

Quite honestly, none of them (poled I mean) as I'm a good boy with a family and not free.

As I said in another thread a little way back, my good mate owns a girlie bar and on the odd times he goes there, I often come with him and drink and yak all night like we do when I visit him at home, (behind my place).

Anyway, I talk to the girls and they are very open about all things and especially as they know I'm not there to play and never will be AND that I treat them with respect and as an equal... I mean, I don't see any reason not to treat all like that anyway until they show something else against one. Seeya mate.

Oh, and on the topic a little more... you're not a Filipino are you?:D

How many have you polled (poled)? :D

Bah! Them types of play on words never work right when written down. :D

Edited by WombatPhil

grumpy

Not only are some of the prophylactics available in SEA too small. Many of them are thick rubber. Couple strangulation with very thick covering and you can in some cases have a nearly insensate member (can't feel anything). When I was single I definitely brought my own. My size, my thickness, my brand and when I bought in bulk online they were much much cheaper.

they make them in the playtex glove factory. :rolleyes:

KennyF

they make them in the playtex glove factory. :rolleyes:

Most condoms are.

There are only so many latex converters out there.

But let's hope they use a different process.

KonGC

Candyman

I love the smell of burning rubber ! :rolleyes:

Mailman

Quite honestly, none of them (poled I mean) as I'm a good boy with a family and not free.

As I said in another thread a little way back, my good mate owns a girlie bar and on the odd times he goes there, I often come with him and drink and yak all night like we do when I visit him at home, (behind my place).

Anyway, I talk to the girls and they are very open about all things and especially as they know I'm not there to play and never will be AND that I treat them with respect and as an equal... I mean, I don't see any reason not to treat all like that anyway until they show something else against one. Seeya mate.

Oh, and on the topic a little more... you're not a Filipino are you?:rolleyes:

Aw, man. I don't doubt you for a second.

It was just a dumb joke. :rolleyes:

mpt1947

I was at Metro Downtown the other day and there was a display of condoms right on the counter top - for everyone to see - but I thought I read somewhere that condoms require a script too

Mmafan

Reading this post, I'm seeing an opportunity for someone here.

Westerners arriving in Cebu could bring a thousand of `our` condoms and sell them to expat bars etc...?

Paul

I have no idea. Personally, I haven't used one since I was 19 years old. I will be 45 in June.

I would imagine that, most guys anyway, would bring their own?

Cary

With sites like Ebay, guys can buy all the condoms they want and also those that are the right size. No joke intended. So if this is your thing just go to Ebay, etc. and order as much as you can afford. Then when you arrive here you have atleast one less worry .

broden

one size fits all

zipties.jpg

RogerDuMond

When I was single I definitely brought my own. My size, my thickness, my brand and when I bought in bulk online they were much much cheaper.

condomcomedy-4.jpg