Sign in to follow this  
Sinbad

Availability of condoms

KennyF

I guess this might freak a few of you more sensitive guys out but just between you and me, I moved to SEA in the mid 80's and have never used a franger, ever.

KinP

Davaoeno

Not only are some of the prophylactics available in SEA too small. Many of them are thick rubber. Couple strangulation with very thick covering and you can in some cases have a nearly insensate member (can't feel anything). When I was single I definitely brought my own. My size, my thickness, my brand and when I bought in bulk online they were much much cheaper.

one thing about the really thick ones is that you can wash them and use them over and over ! The maid always thinks its hilarious when she sees them drying on the wash line. Actually last year I used mine as a xmas stocking

broden

I guess this might freak a few of you more sensitive guys out but just between you and me, I moved to SEA in the mid 80's and have never used a franger, ever.

KinP

can we trust your memory on that?

alexccms

I never admit to going bareback. The main reason is I don't want to encourage other people to do it. Not because I give a damn about them, I just don't want their germs. evan_iliadis.gif

Athena

can we trust your memory on that?

:thats-funny: :thats-funny: :rofl: ...........

Not laughing at you kenny .......... just showing my appreciation of a good riposte/double entendre ......... :D

KennyF

:thats-funny: :thats-funny: :rofl: ...........

Not laughing at you kenny .......... just showing my appreciation of a good riposte/double entendre ......... :D

What were we talking about again????

KinP

A_Simple_Man

What were we talking about again????

KinP

Looking at your avatar. You are looking . . well . .. . "hung" so it is apt that you bring condoms to fit a well hung guy . . or go without because people are just dying to have unprotected sex here so they can have alien babies.

tom_shor

KinP

Before they had stuff that couldn't be cured I did the same thing.

Easyrider

I have seen condoms for sale in a lot of stores here. They are easy to buy here but like others have said, the quality and cost make them a poor choice. Buying them in a western country is the best choice. Don't buy them in Japan either because they make their own smaller condoms.

On the subject of birth control, women can buy birth control pills here without a prescription. In America a woman has to go to a doctor for a prescription before she can buy them, which I always believed was due to greedy doctors. It's just another way for them to get your money because I have never heard of a doctor saying, no you can't buy birth control pills. It's just part of the corrupt medical system in America.

When the Filipinas hear that the birth control pill, Dianne, can make their breasts grow, all of the stores will be sold out.

alexccms

yeah, those greedy doctors want to pay for a buiding, support staff, and utilities just to get your $5 copay.

Davaoeno

I have seen condoms for sale in a lot of stores here. They are easy to buy here but like others have said, the quality and cost make them a poor choice. Buying them in a western country is the best choice. Don't buy them in Japan either because they make their own smaller condoms.

On the subject of birth control, women can buy birth control pills here without a prescription. In America a woman has to go to a doctor for a prescription before she can buy them, which I always believed was due to greedy doctors. It's just another way for them to get your money because I have never heard of a doctor saying, no you can't buy birth control pills. It's just part of the corrupt medical system in America.

When the Filipinas hear that the birth control pill, Dianne, can make their breasts grow, all of the stores will be sold out.

Your " corrupt medical system" can very well save a womans life !

A practical guide for prescribing birth control pills.

Abrams J.

Source

UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick.

Abstract

More than 50 million US women have used oral contraceptives (OCs) in the past 25 years, and the consensus is that the benefits and advantages of OC use outweigh most of the disadvantages. Side effects have been reduced or eliminated by reduced dosage preparations, and effectiveness has been virtually 100%. Despite this widespread use, most US women are misinformed about OCs, perhaps because pediatricians, family physicians, and nurse-practitioners are insufficiently informed. The economic power of the drug manufacturers has been brought to bear on the medical profession to prescribe OCs for virtually every woman of child-bearing age. The drug industry which has been touting the safety of OCs has recently introduced new progestins which are supposed to be "lipid-neutral" and have fewer androgenic effects. Therefore, the potentially harmful effects of the old progestins were deemphasized deliberately. A cautious but advisable approach for physicians to follow in prescribing OCs has 8 points. 1) All sexually active females should be advised that barrier contraception is the best protection (except abstinence) from sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS. 2) OCs with more than 35 mcg estrogen should be withdrawn from the market. 3) All patients should be encouraged to lead a healthy lifestyle. 4) Barrier methods should be encouraged for patients with such medical conditions as migraine headaches, prominent varicose veins, diabetes, increasing weight gain, hypertension, thyroid dysfunction, and mitral valve prolapse. 5) Switching to a preparation with the new progestins should be considered for some patients who are smokers or have abnormal lipid profiles. 6) It might be advantageous under certain circumstances for a patient to discontinue OC use for a period of time. 7) Women who no longer desire a pregnancy should be encouraged to consider surgical sterilization. 8) Nulliparous women over 30 years old should discontinue OC use to diminish their risk of breast cancer. This last point is controversial, and the editors of this publication invite the readers' comments.

Easyrider

yeah, those greedy doctors want to pay for a buiding, support staff, and utilities just to get your $5 copay.

It's true that people with good medical insurance in America only pay $5 or $10 per doctor visit, but the doctor gets paid by the insurance company.

My point is, why should a woman have to pay a doctor before she can use birth control pills in America? They would require men to get a prescription for condoms if they thought they could get away with it. It's nothing but pure greed.

KennyF

Trust are 38 pesos a month.

KinP

bounder

Now I remember why I had a vasectomy 22 years ago.....it is cost effective over time (no pregnancies and no condom purchase). The downside is some pinays don't like the fact I can't father blue eyed babies for them.

alexccms

condoms aren't hormones you put into your body.

female condoms are available without a prescription in the U.S.

your comparison is illogical.