Bin Laden Death Hoax

Bob Ward

• Admin (Retired)
broden

there's people that still say Hitler is still alive

hitler.jpg

there's people that still say Elvis is still alive

elvis.jpg

there will always be people saying Bin Laden is still alive probably long after we're all dead

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RogerDuMond

• tom_shor

• broden

• Mailman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

musicman666

nobody is saying sadam is still alive....

Edited by musicman666
Jess Bartone

So were most of the people in the world trade center. So I don't get the point.

You're usually on the ball Tom... can't say the same for your thankful sycophants... but just this once I will type real slow. The topic alludes to hoax and conspiracy. It was already reported that the rubbish bin shot back, now they're saying he was unarmed... so, to the point: don't you find it extraordinary that the White House repeatedly contradicts itself? The casual philosopher might be led to believe that there was an intent to feed conspiracy theories.

RogerDuMond

You're usually on the ball Tom... can't say the same for your thankful sycophants... but just this once I will type real slow. The topic alludes to hoax and conspiracy. It was already reported that the rubbish bin shot back, now they're saying he was unarmed... so, to the point: don't you find it extraordinary that the White House repeatedly contradicts itself? The casual philosopher might be led to believe that there was an intent to feed conspiracy theories.

I don't find it unusual at all. The original reports were released long before the actual Seal team was debriefed. Have you ever watched news reports of an ongoing police action on TV. Things are said by people on the periphery that turn out not to be the actual chain of events. None of the members that entered the room where bin Laden was killed were wearing the helmet cams, so there was no actual video of the shooting of bin Laden.

digiteye

It is perfectly logical. Killing him and burying him at sea leaves no shrine for his followers and no stage that a trial would have provided.

Yeah we heard this as official explanation, Roger. And it seems working - look at you. So what's your logical story of no photos of the dead body?

Every picture I have seen of this chap (mr. laden) there was a Kalashnikov rifle close at hand in the background... believe his personal AK was a Krinkov varient which is a short barreled version of the timeless Kalashinkov design. Either he became complacent or what is being reported is BS. The whole situation does have many unanswered questions tho.

I myself am not a wanted terrorist but keep a weapon close at hand... just sayin.

RogerDuMond

Yeah we heard this as official explanation, Roger. And it seems working - look at you. So what's your logical story of no photos of the dead body?

I see no logical reason to release them. The pictures will only inflame the passions of a certain group of Muslims and conspiracy theory lunatics won't believe them anyway. Can't stand Obama, but he made the right decision this time.

Mr. Mike

I don't find it unusual at all. The original reports were released long before the actual Seal team was debriefed. Have you ever watched news reports of an ongoing police action on TV. Things are said by people on the periphery that turn out not to be the actual chain of events. None of the members that entered the room where bin Laden was killed were wearing the helmet cams, so there was no actual video of the shooting of bin Laden.

No helmet cams may not be correct Roger. In this "fog of news media"day, I read that the the WH situation room watched the entire raid REALTIME, and Obama is said to have not witnessed (left the room) the actual shooting of OBL,,,,,indicating that at least one or two spec-ops guys were equipped with helmet cams. If we are going though this massive exercise to get OBL, a live feed makes sense.

digiteye

I see no logical reason to release them. The pictures will only inflame the passions of a certain group of Muslims and conspiracy theory lunatics won't believe them anyway. Can't stand Obama, but he made the right decision this time.

Of course, being as low in popularity as he could, economy in deep shit, USD down the drain, money printing machines buzzing all the time, having the banks bailed out big time and left millions of Americans in grave financial problems, he made the right decision and announced the boogeyman was dead.

Best choice of timing. He has a major achievement for the next elections. Now who knows (or cares) when the guy was killed? Few days or ten years ago?

It will be all left to beliefs. No photo, no body, no sweat. And the PR machine would create explanations for the believers.

But in any case, lets hope terrorism will come to its end, after all the mastermind is dead. Or will it not? That would make all the efforts of this Osama hunt look ridiculous and raise the question: is the anti-terror thing the right choice of solving the problems in the world?

Edited by digiteye
A_Simple_Man

Super god like moderators in the White House forums?

RogerDuMond

No helmet cams may not be correct Roger. In this "fog of news media"day, I read that the the WH situation room watched the entire raid REALTIME, and Obama is said to have not witnessed (left the room) the actual shooting of OBL,,,,,indicating that at least one or two spec-ops guys were equipped with helmet cams. If we are going though this massive exercise to get OBL, a live feed makes sense.

Tonights news said that one or two of the Seals wore helmet cams, but neither of them was in the small group that entered the room. They also said that there was audio of all of it including the shooting of bin Laden, because they were all connected by radio. We won't know for awhile because the story is still developing as bits and pieces come out. I wouldn't be surprised if some of what you get is the news media extrapolating from point a to point b without all the information that goes between the two points.

RogerDuMond

But in any case, lets hope terrorism will come to its end, after all the mastermind is dead. Or will it not? That would make all the efforts of this Osama hunt look ridiculous and raise the question: is the anti-terror thing the right choice of solving the problems in the world?

I think we all believe that this isn't the end but it does accomplish two things. It disrupts the chain of communication and also places the thought in the mind of others that if the US could get him, they could get anyone.

Edited by RogerDuMond
Baywak

Thanks for the compliment roger.

And we should care why?

Now you don't have to wonder why you aren't the head of the CIA. :shitstormretarded:

Donald Trump doesn't have anything to do with this topic so lets stay on topic.

Mr. Mike

Tonights news said that one or two of the Seals wore helmet cams, but neither of them was in the small group that entered the room. They also said that there was audio of all of it including the shooting of bin Laden, because they were all connected by radio. We won't know for awhile because the story is still developing as bits and pieces come out. I wouldn't be surprised if some of what you get is the news media extrapolating from point a to point b without all the information that goes between the two points.

Gotcha, Roger. I guess we will wait and see. Drudge Report has it that "Reuters" has purchased some pictures of the "scene"........messy stuff. Who knows.

Baywak

Yup,they could have gotten Hussein without invading,the unnecessary loss of thousands of our troops and many thousands of innocent iraqis lives lost etc etc etc.

I think we all believe that this isn't the end but it does accomplish two things. It disrupts the chain of communication and also places the thought in the mind of others that if the US could get hi, they could get everyone.