Bin Laden Death Hoax

Bob Ward

Jess Bartone

US reveals bin Laden was unarmed

Osama bin Laden was unarmed when killed by US commandos in Pakistan, while Islamabad had to be kept in the dark about the raid in case the Al-Qaeda leader was tipped off, US officials said Tuesday.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RogerDuMond

• tom_shor

• broden

• Mailman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey joe

If I may make a suggestion - The Donald, now that you got Obama to produce his Long Form Birth Certificate, why don't you send your crack team of investigators to Pakistan and find prove of Osama's death?

Yeah, and LEAD IT YOURSELF, Donald!!! :scratch_head::drink::notallthere:

sperman

Let's get to the real questions: Did he have sex with Monica Lewinsky or just a hummer? Was he killed by a magic bullet? What happened to the missing 18 minutes of the audio? And did he in fact have prior knowledge of the Japanese attack? I want to know why they aren't addressing these. Smells fishy to me.

why? doesn't monica bathe?

richard90027

If I may make a suggestion - The Donald, now that you got Obama to produce his Long Form Birth Certificate, why don't you send your crack team of investigators to Pakistan and find prove of Osama's death?

Has Donald seen this and other video

InternetTough

He has to be dead. Obama wouldn't risk the embarrassment of another Bin Laden video if Obama wasn't sure that he was dead.

Could he have been killed before May 2011? Well, the Bush administration and Republicans in general (2003-2008) were accused of letting Osama escape from Afghanistan because they were too busy thinking about Iraq. Do you really think they could have kept it a secret if Osama were already dead? Do you really think that the CIA killed Osama and kept it a secret from the Bush administration when people were generally annoyed with them (and other federal agencies) for not stopping 9/11? Do you really think that Obama would have kept it a secret if his administration killed Osama almost immediately after the Bush administration left office?

Osama is dead.

No photos are needed.

Edited by InternetTough
musicman666

He has to be dead. Obama wouldn't risk the embarrassment of another Bin Laden video if Obama wasn't sure that he was dead.

Could he have been killed before May 2011? Well, the Bush administration and Republicans in general (2003-2008) were accused of letting Osama escape from Afghanistan because they were too busy thinking about Iraq. Do you really think they could have kept it a secret if Osama were already dead? Do you really think that the CIA killed Osama and kept it a secret from the Bush administration when people were generally annoyed with them (and other federal agencies) for not stopping 9/11? Do you really think that Obama would have kept it a secret if his administration killed Osama almost immediately after the Bush administration left office?

Osama is dead.

No photos are needed.

some say he was dead before 911.. lets not rule anything out here unless there is proof otherwise. Sorry but buried at sea doesn't quite cut the mustard.

Mandingo

Better yet "The Donald" should personally lead the team and hope he doesn't come back until he finds Bin Laden, lol.

m60man

A .223 (5.56) round above the left eye will surely mess up your day, thats a fact. Armed or unarmed makes no difference to me. What really bothers me is the area he was living in. Supposedly a high dollar compound with retired high ranking Pakistan officials as neighbors! One would have to wonder about which side of the fence Pakistan is really on. Personally I say, now that Bin Laden is supposedly officially dead we get the hell out of that area. Let them fight for and maintain their on democracy just like we did many years ago. They have been killing each other in the name of religion since the beginning of time. Our presence will not stop it. Close our borders to all from that area of the world period. I know that is harsh, but we need to start taking care of our own and let them do the same.

Edited by m60man
tom_shor

He never really existed at all. The picture they used for him was a photo of a guy named Achmed Jones who worked at a car wash frequented by CIA employees. He lived in a refrigerator box behind the building. Everything else was made up.

There were no planes crashing into the trade centers in New York the buildings collapsed due to structural defects. Since a friend of the president owned the construction company the vidieos were faked to get him off the hook.

OR: The World Trade Center never collapsed. A friend of mine walked past it yesterday. It's been turned into a hotel for homeless people.

See I can do it too. Sounds just as plausable as any other theories. :biggrin_01::biggrin_01:

tom_shor

US reveals bin Laden was unarmed

Osama bin Laden was unarmed when killed by US commandos in Pakistan, while Islamabad had to be kept in the dark about the raid in case the Al-Qaeda leader was tipped off, US officials said Tuesday.

So were most of the people in the world trade center. So I don't get the point.

tom_shor

It is perfectly logical. Killing him and burying him at sea leaves no shrine for his followers and no stage that a trial would have provided.

Exactly. Just like where are the graves of the Nazis they hung after WWII? Answer in an unknown drainage ditch somewhere in rural Germany. That's where their ashes were dumped after they were cremated. That is what should be happening to all these guys we catch.

Easyrider

Osama's death doesn't stop his followers from showing videos he already made on TV and claiming that he is still alive. It's even possible to find a double who can make new videos. The US needs to prove to the world that he really is dead or there will always be people saying he's still alive.

Baywak

I just read on another forum that BIN was seen biking with George Bush Jr.in crawford tx.yesterday.Now this I believe.

RogerDuMond

The US needs to prove to the world that he really is dead or there will always be people saying he's still alive.

And we should care why?

I just read on another forum that BIN was seen biking with George Bush Jr.in crawford tx.yesterday.Now this I believe.

Now you don't have to wonder why you aren't the head of the CIA. :biggrin_01:

Better yet "The Donald" should personally lead the team and hope he doesn't come back until he finds Bin Laden, lol.

Donald Trump doesn't have anything to do with this topic so lets stay on topic.

InternetTough

Osama's death doesn't stop his followers from showing videos he already made on TV and claiming that he is still alive. It's even possible to find a double who can make new videos. The US needs to prove to the world that he really is dead or there will always be people saying he's still alive.

Any double would have to be talking about events after May 2, 2011 for the videos to have any credibility. That would be hard to fake. Video technology is always improving. People might wonder why a "living" Osama couldn't afford better than a grainy video with lousy sound. There will be people saying that he is still alive no matter what the USA does.