Bin Laden Death Hoax

Bob Ward

RogerDuMond

i am not popping up to even ask if he is dead or not, when he died, etc.

what i want to ask, is what is up with the "oh, we decided to bury him at sea."

it makes me feel so strange, that first it would be done, second no one really asks, WTF?

There is no reason, except to keep his death in the conspircy world, that he is dumped in the ocean.

well, it makes me shake my head, i still see no logical or realistic reason it would be done that way. except so there is no body to inspect and to continue the contraversy

It is perfectly logical. Killing him and burying him at sea leaves no shrine for his followers and no stage that a trial would have provided.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RogerDuMond

• tom_shor

• broden

• Mailman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

musicman666

It is perfectly logical. Killing him and burying him at sea leaves no shrine for his followers and no stage that a trial would have provided.

And no evidence....not even a video.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i look at it this way

either he's dead or in custody, if he's in custody he's as good as dead though i'd rather the former to the latter very much

and if they were foolish enough to say he's dead while he still roams free he would eventually expose that lie

i think if he's been dead for a long time and they were trying to decide when was the best time to make it known publicly for the most political gain they would of done it closer to the election or just before the last presidential election

musicman666

i look at it this way

either he's dead or in custody, if he's in custody he's as good as dead though i'd rather the former to the latter very much

and if they were foolish enough to say he's dead while he still roams free he would eventually expose that lie

i think if he's been dead for a long time and they were trying to decide when was the best time to make it known publicly for the most political gain they would of done it closer to the election or just before the last presidential election

Your guess is as good as mine but after the whole 911 scenario and all the conspiracy theories it would have been a good idea to show this guy to the world.... It's almost as if he never existed.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Your guess is as good as mine but after the whole 911 scenario and all the conspiracy theories it would have been a good idea to show this guy to the world.... It's almost as if he never existed.

i agree with that, i wish they would of shown a live shot of the body

enoonmai

The pictures are reportedly gruesome, showing a massive head wound. The administration is deciding whether they should be released. I believe they will be.

RogerDuMond

Our news last night said that the burial was video taped. I think that they have played it correctly. They didn't release photos of the body or video of the burial as these would have been used on the terrorist websites to whip up more rage. Keep them guessing.

Edited by RogerDuMond
mpt1947

If I may make a suggestion - The Donald, now that you got Obama to produce his Long Form Birth Certificate, why don't you send your crack team of investigators to Pakistan and find prove of Osama's death?

Bob Ward

If I may make a suggestion - The Donald, now that you got Obama to produce his Long Form Birth Certificate, why don't you send your crack team of investigators to Pakistan and find prove of Osama's death?

He was killed in Afghanistan!

Markham

Bin laden is dead. His followers, whether they had direct connection to Al-Qeda or not are still his followers and they continue his evil work . Worldwide. Sad.

Says who? What's sad is that you actually believe it.

Mark

Mr. Mike

WHITE HOUSE TO RELEASE BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO

Tue May 03 2011 10:22:50 ET

President Obama decided Tuesday morning to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden's death, a top source claims.

The images, being described as 'graphic', are bound to stir emotions in the east and the west, and will likely become the most viewed photographs in modern history.

One image shows a bullet wound to his head above his left eye.

Will it remove all doubt about the death?

The exact timing on the release is being debated.

Developing...

Remove all doubt????? :scratch_head:

Bob Ward

LOL, the CIA has doctored videos and pics for years!

RogerDuMond

Says who? What's sad is that you actually believe it.

Mark

Like Mark says, he can't possibly be dead because they don't have the right Pajero. :scratch_head:

Alan S

I'm sure he is dead.

The risks of all this publicity being found to be false are too great for the US administration to risk.

Now, when and how he died are a different matter. That may, or may not, be as we are told.

SkyMan

Let's get to the real questions: Did he have sex with Monica Lewinsky or just a hummer? Was he killed by a magic bullet? What happened to the missing 18 minutes of the audio? And did he in fact have prior knowledge of the Japanese attack? I want to know why they aren't addressing these. Smells fishy to me.