• broden

• Mailman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i guess that could be filed in the anything possible folder

Mailman

Personally, I enjoyed watching the cat in your avatar drilling Alex Jones relentlessly during his little diatribe.

sperman

WMD's in iraq were never found. the attack on the U.S. destroyer that kicked off the vietnam war has since been admitted as a furphy. so did they really kill osama recently or has he been dead for years as published by fox?

what is the first casualty of war?

SkyMan

Oddly the claim he died in 02 is what I've been saying for some time. I believe he was not reported as dead to hold down the martyrdom aspect and keep from inspiring one or more replacements. The videos of him since 9-11 were 'verified' by the CIA so I imagine they produced them. Why kill him now? The current muslim unrest takes their minds off the US for the most part and a vain attempt to score some points for Obama. I wouldn't call it conspiracy really, just logical.

digiteye
lee_popcorn.gif
InternetTough

Chances:

Osama Bin Laden having recently been killed = 99%+ chance

Not the above = <1% chance

Source: I asked a grown-up. Me.

Spango58

bin waitin for this topic to crop up

Alan S

Like, I suspect, the majority of people, I dont care.

Was he killed recently or long ago?

Doesnt matter, he is still just as dead.

Was he even killed at all?

Still doesnt matter. Those who want to believe it will do so, and the others wont.

In any case, it wont affect me.

Terrorism will continue in either case, and there is nothing I can do about it.

If I happened to get blown up, then I might be a bit miffed, but then it will be too late for me to worry.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Like, I suspect, the majority of people, I dont care.

Was he killed recently or long ago?

Doesnt matter, he is still just as dead.

Was he even killed at all?

Still doesnt matter. Those who want to believe it will do so, and the others wont.

In any case, it wont affect me.

Terrorism will continue in either case, and there is nothing I can do about it.

If I happened to get blown up, then I might be a bit miffed, but then it will be too late for me to worry.

Alan if you get blown up i promise we will start and close a memorial thread for you

Bin laden is dead. His followers, whether they had direct connection to Al-Qeda or not are still his followers and they continue his evil work . Worldwide. Sad.

Jess Bartone

It just really bums me out that so many people claim to know "The Truth" and it's always conflicting. It seems like the only thing that will shut everyone up is a nuclear war, and I suspect that is on a few agendas.

kanding

i am not popping up to even ask if he is dead or not, when he died, etc.

what i want to ask, is what is up with the "oh, we decided to bury him at sea."

it makes me feel so strange, that first it would be done, second no one really asks, WTF?

There is no reason, except to keep his death in the conspircy world, that he is dumped in the ocean.

well, it makes me shake my head, i still see no logical or realistic reason it would be done that way. except so there is no body to inspect and to continue the contraversy

musicman666

i am not popping up to even ask if he is dead or not, when he died, etc.

what i want to ask, is what is up with the "oh, we decided to bury him at sea."

it makes me feel so strange, that first it would be done, second no one really asks, WTF?

There is no reason, except to keep his death in the conspircy world, that he is dumped in the ocean.

well, it makes me shake my head, i still see no logical or realistic reason it would be done that way. except so there is no body to inspect and to continue the contraversy

that was the first think for me that jumped out of the page this morning... and i would guess that a few billion other people all felt the same thing and that is WTF!?