Greetings and intro

Hiya Everyone

Was searching the web looking for info on expat clubs in Cebu and have come across this site. Nice.

My husband, wee daughter (19 months) and I are new to Cebu. Hubby works, I am a SAHM. We moved here just over 3 weeks ago from Scotland. The expat life is not new to us, this is our fourth country in just over 2 years. Yes that's a lot of flying with a baby. Must be a touch crazy me thinks. We are born and bred South Africans and love us a good braai (barbeque) and a game of rugby (watching, the world cup is coming).

Anyway, we are currently getting on our feet, looking for a place to rent and generally trying to settle into the way of life here abouts.

I would love to get in touch with some friendly people. If you have young kids... that would be a huge BONUS but certainly not a prerequisite! :biggrin_01:

Anyhow, ciao for now.

Groete

Tam

PapaRay

Welcome to the forum

kanding

nice place to find, right here

welcome!!

Mr. Mike

Welcome Tam, glad to have you aboard!

mrmike

Sinbad

Hallo! Welcome to the forum. I will also be moving to Cebu fairly soon. I think I've found a place to stay and I have young-ish kids. I'll keep in touch on here and perhaps we'll meet up.