Bin Laden ... DEAD ! !

I feel sorry for these suicide bombers that Bin Laden and his boys lie too. Telling then that its ok whether you are a man or woman. Pregnant or family man to go and strap a bomb to yourself and or your baby and go and blow yourself up. And you will be honored, etc. We all know thats a major bunch of super BS. All they end of doing is killing a bunch of innocent people so that Ben laden and his boys can end up taking over and being the new bosses. Yes I know that many go willingly but they do so because they believing Bin Laden's lies.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cary

• Mr. Mike

• Paul

• UZI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

smokey

I feel sorry for these suicide bombers that Bin Laden and his boys lie too. Telling then that its ok whether you are a man or woman. Pregnant or family man to go and strap a bomb to yourself and or your baby and go and blow yourself up. And you will be honored, etc. We all know thats a major bunch of super BS. All they end of doing is killing a bunch of innocent people so that Ben laden and his boys can end up taking over and being the new bosses. Yes I know that many go willingly but they do so because they believing Bin Laden's lies.

both sides are good at telling lies...

mikesaw

The real evil here is organized RELIGION............... (should we ban it???)

Make love not war! Peace! Let it all hang out! Question authority! Burn baby burn!

War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing, yeah!

But I am looking at it from an ideal perspective, right?

Remember Kent State!

InternetTough

What a moronic fecked-up half-witted thing to say.

I'm sure your god is mighty proud of you.

You write "God" with a small "g." Does this mean that you are accusing the site owner of being a pagan?

Or are you tripping over your words trying to tie his indefensible statement to monotheists?

Osama Bin Laden is dead. About 95% to 99% of the people in the world who know who he was are happy about it, I estimate. People are trying to lasso Bib Laden to their favorite hobbyhorses to drag them down. It is a waste of time.

One good thing that Obama did was send in a ground force unit to make sure Bin Laden got killed, and not trust the killing to missiles. That much was his decision. Just recently Ghadafy got a fright (and nothing else) from some attempted air assassination. It is good that that didn't happen to Bin Laden.

Edited by InternetTough
Mr. Mike

A interesting little note. When Seal Team Six was first put together, there were only two other Seal teams. Seal Team One and Seal team Two. They designated the third team Seal Team Six to confuse the Soviets(at the time)and make them wonder about teams 3,4, and 5, which of course didn't exist.

Edited by Mr. Mike
Paul

You write "God" with a small "g." Does this mean that you are accusing the site owner of being a pagan?

Or are you tripping over your words trying to tie his indefensible statement to monotheists?

Unfortunately, he cannot reply. He was banned earlier today.

Markham

Osama Bin Laden is dead. About 95% to 99% of the people in the world who know who he was are happy about it, I estimate. People are trying to lasso Bib Laden to their favorite hobbyhorses to drag them down. It is a waste of time.

One good thing that Obama did was send in a ground force unit to make sure Bin Laden got killed, and not trust the killing to missiles. That much was his decision. Just recently Ghadafy got a fright (and nothing else) from some attempted air assassination. It is good that that didn't happen to Bin Laden.

Is he? There's no proof.

Mark

Is he? There's no proof.

Mark

Yeah....along with Michael Jackson & Elvis....you tell 'em Mark........oh & Saddams photos & video were probably fake too........damned CIA

Paul

Geez, what are you people going to say next, that there is no Easter Bunny or Santa Claus?

I perish the thought.

• 2 months later...
Jess Bartone

Too bad the AF didn't get him and alive, eh, Headshot? Then we wouldn't be talking about burial at sea but rather a burial at altitude.

Now there's an idea... push the bastard out of a plane at 39,000 feet - burial at altitude - give him a few minutes to think about his sins in utter isolation, and about what is about to happen in a minute or two... a bullet is way too fast.

31,536,000,000 seconds to go

That's almost exactly 1,000 years... be nice to have a peek at what's going on in the world by then.