Bin Laden ... DEAD ! !

Mr. Mike

Word has it he was "buried at sea",,,,,,,,,,,,how convenient. I doubt it. He is currently on ice aboard some US Navy ship as we speak. I hope the Seals searched the compound as much as possible before they left.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cary

• Mr. Mike

• Paul

• UZI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mpt1947

FYI

IMHO if you are a white expat of any nationality - BE WATCHFUL OF YOUR BACK

InternetTough

Supposedly they confirmed DNA before they announced the death.

Lets keep politics out of the discussion please. (NOT talking to you RNG.)

Heh...heh...I guess I gotta buy my own forum!

Happy dead Osama day, everyone!

Edited by InternetTough
InternetTough

No worries, its just a Class D felony, 100 US $ fine only, Paul is willing to pay that any time. non US Citizens are warned, if a foreigner says that, he can be immediatly deported or denied entry to the USA without any right of procedure.

As happened to some German Anti George Bush protest marchers when denied entry six years after a Demonstration they participated in Berlin. They had a poster saying something similar.

Funny aftermath...They were all volunteer trained aid workers for the New Orleans disaster. Ouch...

Actually, any foreigner can be denied entry to the USA for five years (for any reason) by any immigration officer at the border. There is no appeal. It has been that way since Clinton. Be nice at the border.

I am not sure if it applies to green card holders.

Edited by InternetTough
InternetTough

I am also pleased that Obama is finally history, even if the world is less safe because of it. On the other part of this thread, Bush took away many of our civil liberties, now that Bin Laden is gone, maybe he could return a few back to the US citizens

OSAMA is history! Give the Navy SEALS more credit for loyalty and accuracy than that!

Edited by InternetTough
richard90027

Word has it he was "buried at sea",,,,,,,,,,,,how convenient. I doubt it. He is currently on ice aboard some US Navy ship as we speak. I hope the Seals searched the compound as much as possible before they left.

buried at sea? The world must see his body or it is a Hoax!

Mr. Mike

buried at sea? The world must see his body or it is a Hoax!

If we were so worried about adhering to muslim burial traditions, why bury him at sea? How will his head "always point towards Mecca"?

How about another scenario. The seals incapacitated OBL, killed the rest in the compound, (no witnesses) and snatched him away. If we claim he is dead, we have to put up with reprisals. Okay fine. If we admit we have him in custody, then the reprisals, and hostage taking will begin and the bad guys will know their organization has been compromised and they will restructure. OBL will be of little intelligence value.

He's probably have bacon and eggs for breakfast right now!

I love a good conspiracy theory :stick_poke:

Edited by Mr. Mike
Alan S

Just think about it, what were / are the options for the US once they found him and were within reach.

Take him back to the US for a public trial?

That aint gonna happen!

For a start, he might say too much that "officialdom" doesnt want made public, secondly, someone might take hostages for his release, and third, he would become a martyr.

So, no matter whether they had a "talk " to him first, or he was shot in a firefight, no-one is going to see him again.

I'm a little worried when seeing the tv images of the Americans dancing in the streets and the "hahaha we won" attitude, this war is not over, it never will be and parading around like this is only going to taunt the terrorists.

miles-high

I am not sure if it applies to green card holders.

If convicted of crime, it can be revoked...

:stick_poke:

• Admin (Retired)
broden

I'm a little worried when seeing the tv images of the Americans dancing in the streets and the "hahaha we won" attitude, this war is not over, it never will be and parading around like this is only going to taunt the terrorists.

i'm quite enjoying the rampant show of American solidarity actually, and actually though i see happy cheering people i don't see to many saying we won .. they are saying haha we killed the bastard now lets go get the rest of em .. at least that's the message i'm getting

anyway taunt them all you want. it doesn't matter if we do or not as they'll see that we do regardless

Headshot

I am very happy that Bin Laden is history. Congratulations to the US Navy SEAL team that went in and got him. It is more than interesting that they got him just north of the Pakistani capitol and 120 miles away from the Afghan border...so much for Pakistan trying to say that he was in Afghanistan. It's pretty obvious now that the Pakistani intelligence service was protecting him (which was why we DIDN'T notify Pakistan we were going in after him), and should be treated accordingly. Pakistan is being pretty quiet about the fact that we conducted this operation deep inside their territory without their permission. I wonder why...well, not really. Not everybody who smiles at you is your friend.

I was in a restaurant/bar in Nevada when the news broke. People immediately broke into celebration, with dancing and kissing all around. Celebration is good. It lifts the soul...and the American people have needed a lift in morale for a long time. However, Zawahiri is (and always has been) the real brains behind Al Quaida...and he is still at large. This struggle is far from over, and Bin Laden's death will probably result in some recruits for Al Quaida. It will also result in others thinking twice about joining them. In that sense, this is good in that it causes people to choose their side. Those who choose poorly can be dealt with. Those who choose well will live to pass on their decision-making abilities to their children.

sensei

Okay, i will bring it back on topic. They can put a bullet in Obama too, while they are at it. There, that better?

What a moronic fecked-up half-witted thing to say.

I

Mr. Mike

What a moronic fecked-up half-witted thing to say.

I