Bin Laden ... DEAD ! !

RetiredNavyGuy

I do hope the DNA tests prove it was actually him and not a double.

As far as Obama, who cares? Still more than ample time before elections for him to remind the American people, multiple times, why so many of us view him as incompetent.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cary

• Mr. Mike

• Paul

• UZI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RogerDuMond

I do hope the DNA tests prove it was actually him and not a double.

Supposedly they confirmed DNA before they announced the death.

Lets keep politics out of the discussion please. (NOT talking to you RNG.)

Edited by RogerDuMond
washingtonian88

Supposedly they confirmed DNA before they announced the death.

I can't help it but I am sooooo happy!!!

When are they going to dissect his body?

And what can they expect to find out?? LOL

Mailman

Much rejoice!

Let the countdown to the reinstatement of supposedly suspended civil liberties commence!

Bob Ward

The world is now a slightly better place. Just leave the politics crap out and enjoy the moment.

In sentiment, maybe! In reality, the world is worse off now. Osama's been a huge figure in the Islamic terrorist front for a long time. He was a god to them in some ways. His martyrdom will inspire a whole new wave of recruits and spawn new leaders. But for this moment, I feel better!!!!

OK, no politics!

Obama is completely lacking in the skills to run the US. I will be glad to see him go!

Ozepete

Should be a time for great joy, pride and happiness for all but especially for the US.

Last week the royal wedding had most people grinning and now this terrific news...

Wow, what a change, just hope it all provides the kick start back to positive thinking that the west needs.

Hooray & Cheers all round. (The bastard is DEAD)cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

musicman666

Obama is completely lacking in the skills to run the US. I will be glad to see him go!

?? when bush was in power we had wars and economic meltdowns..complete chaos... when this new guy is in power all seems calm and realtively uneventfull with matters under control... give me obama any day.

3stripes

In sentiment, maybe! In reality, the world is worse off now. Osama's been a huge figure in the Islamic terrorist front for a long time. He was a god to them in some ways. His martyrdom will inspire a whole new wave of recruits and spawn new leaders. But for this moment, I feel better!!!!

OK, no politics!

Compared to the chimp we had in power for 8 years previous he's been an improvement. But that's not saying much.

The govt will soon replace Osama with a new hate figure to keep the wars going. Too much money involved

PapaRay

?? when bush was in power we had wars and economic meltdowns..complete chaos... when this new guy is in power all seems calm and realtively uneventfull with matters under control... give me obama any day.

You like him so much we'll give him to ya!

bounder

I am also pleased that Obama is finally history, even if the world is less safe because of it. On the other part of this thread, Bush took away many of our civil liberties, now that Bin Laden is gone, maybe he could return a few back to the US citizens

musicman666

You like him so much we'll give him to ya!

well what happens in the usa unfortunately has a rebound effect on the rest of the planet so I think he should stay right there until somone else more "competent" takes over.. no more gunslingers please.

As a muslim, they have to bury him within 24hrs......here is an exclusive photo of the burial site

181235574_5d872188b8.jpg

KID

I know one thing--BUSH made this mess and it won't be cleaned up over night !!! !!!

I can't think of a prez in recent history WHO DID HAVE THE SKILL'S needed to run this country the way the AMERICAN PEOPLE would like to see it ran !!!

what do you do when the only thing on the menu is a TURD OR A BIGGER TURD ??? At the end of the day your still eating shit

I know one thing--BUSH made this mess and it won't be cleaned up over night !!! !!!

I can't think of a prez in recent history WHO DID HAVE THE SKILL'S needed to run this country the way the AMERICAN PEOPLE would like to see it ran !!!

what do you do when the only thing on the menu is a TURD OR A BIGGER TURD ??? At the end of the day your still eating shit

Try polishing them till somebody better comes along.........

Much rejoice!

Let the countdown to the reinstatement of supposedly suspended civil liberties commence!

FAT CHANCE OF THAT..SURLY YOUR ARE JOKING..