• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cary

• Mr. Mike

• Paul

• UZI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Osama Bin Laden was killed in a firefight with US troops near the city od Islamabad near the Pakistan border. beer.gif

• Admin (Retired)
broden

wish it was my finger on that trigger

greatplace

Osama Bin Laden was killed in a firefight with US troops near the city od Islamabad near the Pakistan border. beer.gif

Yep just seen the anoucement by Obama he is dead as a dodo and the US has his body........Don't know what they will do with it hopefully brought back to the states and dragged behind a car thru the street where the twin towers stood.

Osama Bin Laden is dead, may he burn in hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless the USA

Paul

Good riddance, you piece of shit. I hope another 400 of your cohorts follow you to hell.

Now, Obama will:

A. Mourn

B. Claim that he is responsible for it.

C. Both

In Obama takes Credit I know you are shocked...OBama will not mourn he is about Obama only. He still has a way to go to accomlish his goals... Which are too bad for Amnericans that respect the constitution.

In Obama takes Credit I know you are shocked...OBama will not mourn he is about Obama only. He still has a way to go to accomlish his goals... Which are too bad for Amnericans that respect the constitution.

Is this thread about the death of Osama Bin Laden ....... or just another platform for the Obama bashers.....

:offtopic:

Paul

Okay, i will bring it back on topic. They can put a bullet in Obama too, while they are at it. There, that better?

The world is now a slightly better place. Just leave the politics crap out and enjoy the moment.

Mandingo

As President he damn well should take some credit for getting that S.O.B. Bin Laden. President Obama is the Commander and Chief and if the operation would have been a failure you can bet you'd be more than happy to give him credit for that. I don't like his policy's or the direction he is taking my country but in this case he did good and got the job done.

raytech

Okay, i will bring it back on topic. They can put a bullet in Obama too, while they are at it. There, that better?

rofl.gifGood riddance to the POS

Well it is good news he is dead... Be ready for the pay back...be careful out there all you Puti..

Davaoeno

If the American people dont want him to be president anymore wont they just vote him out of office ? I'm not an American but shooting your duly elected president because you dont like his policies does seem to be a bit extreme to me. .