Introducing myself

lupu525

Thanks to the members and moderators who contribute to making this an excellent forum .

Short of looking through all of my old passports I couldn't say exactly how many times I have visited this culturally rich and endlessly interesting country. My first visit coincided with the fall of the Marcos regime .With hindsight I see that it may not have been the best time to be a tourist in the country . Times change however and now its definitely my favorite South East Asian destination . I hope to stay on a more or less permanent basis sometime in the near future . Meanwhile I rent a very small condo near Fuente and get back to it as often as I can . I will be in Cebu commencing May for six months or so , depending how my finances hold out. Cheers to all !

RogerDuMond

Welcome to the forum.

bounder

Yes, welcome to the forum and enjoy browsing through its many avenues of information.

Mr. Mike

Welcome as well Lupu!

mrmike

kanding

glad you are aboard, welcome back home!

PapaRay

Welcome aboard dude. Hope you find the info you need