USD/PHP Predictions for May 1st 2012

blaze pontaine

TheMatrix

It's nice that you put the votes in sequential order from low to high. What's the average of all the numbers? That number will probably be the winner. Interesting!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blaze pontaine

• TheMatrix

• Stranded Shipscook

• dvo_kano

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing how many did not read the opening post.

you guys are all missing the boat ..   all you have to do is all agree to guess the same number and than blaze would of had to buy you all dinner   too late now though really as the thread is alr

Posted Images

TheMatrix

The average of all the votes is 40.30

Can I change my vote? hehe Just kidding, but 40.30 is highly likely and I'm willing to bet on it based on the votes from this forum.

Everyone hedge your bets!

-

• 11 months later...
blaze pontaine

With one week to go and the peso at 42.74, it looks like cebuned will win with his prediction of 42.75. I will do another contest for May 1st 2013.

Paul

It could change in a week, though.

easy44

Considering what's happening with China lately, the peso could fall through the floor. That's the folly of trying to predict exchange rates, particularly in a developing country where any outside factor might affect the exchange rate drastically.

Brucewayne

It's just another temporary balloon and it will bust some day.

Maybe not today, but soon.

As long as the American economy remains inthe current rut the dollar is going to remain where it is.

You will be lucky if you see anything over "43"...until November.

Lakan

Bill H

If Obummer is steals the election, then 36.3. If he does not and is defeated, 44.1.

A_Simple_Man
Cutoff date for predictions will be May 10th, 2011.

Amazing how many did not read the opening post.

• Like 2
Paul

Dave, it's kind of like that famous statement on this forum, "Read the rules". Right. Yeah. That's gonna happen.