Who posts too much ?

Davaoeno

Who posts too much ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see post less?

• Davaolife- theres just too much life in this boy! he doesnt even live in Cebu !
    • Guenther- way too many cats for me !
    • UZI- take it off auto and put it back on single shot!
    • thebob- is he trying to fill Lee's shoes?
    • robert51- always controversial ! never quiet
    • admin- well, sometimes his posts are necessary!
    • broden- tries to be the voice of reason - good luck !!
    • musicman 666-no need to play it again Sam
    • roger dumond- they call him Mr Delete ! he thinks sending a PM makes it ok ! lol
    • Markham- ok if you like that Brit sense of humor !
    • miles high- should it be "posts high"?
    • bob ward-[this space available for sale}
    • mpt1947 ass kisser extaordinaire !
    • Cary-by special request of an anonymous admirer
    • usahay malipayo- too well dressed by far !
    • kennyF- " I personally never post without reason." -well that makes 1 person that thinks that !

I voted for you davaolife only because I'm not keen on this thread as it gives people an anonymous chance to have a go at someone they don't like. I also don't agree with your description of some of the contestants eg. mpt1947 is just a nice bloke, not an ass kisser. I have one person on ignore otherwise there is no one I it consider posts too much. In fact it is the the prolific newby posters like Guenther and yourself that keep the site going.

Seriously MPT1947 own member title is "LinC Ass Kisser" - look on his profile or avatar. He worked damned hard for it too. :closedeyes:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Stranded Shipscook

• broden

• UZI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stranded Shipscook

i won, you can close the thread now ! :biggrin_01:

post-8399-0-91936400-1304155639_thumb.jpg

loosehead

Thank you for your observations. The poll was meant to be a bit of fun- but also to give people a bit of a feel as to how they were being received. BTW in the matter of mpt1947- the description originally was something quite mundane - but changed to the ass kisser designation at mpt's request [ post #5 Gee go away for a few days, get so sunburn it hurts to work the key board and you don't even make the list as the LinC kissass.gif ]. Just so you know- the ass kisser thing is a joke shared by some - of who mpt is one] . But please dont take away my vote- I wouldnt want to give Guenther the satisfaction of being #1 . [ he never did get over losing the " who will post last" thread]

OK sorry I hadn't picked up that the description of nice guy mpt1947 was an in-joke. I also don't understand why anyone would be offended by Roger's posts. Am I missing somethoing ?

I belong to another non-filipino related site where they have annual awards. Best aussie, best yank, best pom, best other, worst aussie, worst yank, worst pom, worst other, best newby, worst newby, thread of the year, post of the year. Food for thought if you really want to stir things up.

Davaoeno

i won, you can close the thread now ! :biggrin_01:

post-8399-0-91936400-1304155639_thumb.jpg

Guenther= someone obviously read what i posted about you never getting over losing last time and just gave you a mercy vote out of pity !! [ and hey guenther- as a matter of pride you are not supposed to vote for yourself- just saying ! ]

Davaoeno

OK sorry I hadn't picked up that the description of nice guy mpt1947 was an in-joke. I also don't understand why anyone would be offended by Roger's posts. Am I missing somethoing ?

I belong to another non-filipino related site where they have annual awards. Best aussie, best yank, best pom, best other, worst aussie, worst yank, worst pom, worst other, best newby, worst newby, thread of the year, post of the year. Food for thought if you really want to stir things up.

Thanks for the suggestion- it sounds like a great idea ! I really dont think too many people have anything against Rogers posts- its just a friendly shot at him for being the "deleter' ! Actually I have a lot of respect for Rogers integrity [ but please dont tell him ! lol]

You would understand so much more if you were in 'Dusk Til Dawn (DTD) private forum. Those awards are a great idea for there...pm me if you want to join in an unmoderated forum

Davaoeno

You would understand so much more if you were in 'Dusk Til Dawn (DTD) private forum. Those awards are a great idea for there...pm me if you want to join in an unmoderated forum

i second that suggestion !!

smokey

so you let the grandpa types join do you also have a bunch of grandma types..

post-35-0-91561100-1304168572_thumb.jpg

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i'm fairly certain none or very few of the staff have voted

cause i'm positive i'd have all their votes locked up

easily

KeithAngel

but UZI- some people just felt so- well- unloved because they werent included ! But ok- if anyone hasnt made the list by now-too bad- you are cut off! [ but blame UZI not me !!]

oops i thought i eweas somewhere else

Edited by KeithAngel
Stranded Shipscook

so you let the grandpa types join do you also have a bunch of grandma types..

Nope, the hidden forums seem exclusively for

post-8399-0-42354100-1304214298_thumb.jpg

Davaoeno

Ok guys- lets get real here ! I'm trying my hardest to win this thing- my ass and fingers are sore from sitting here 18 hours a day posting like crazy . And how do I get rewarded ?? Yesterday Guenther and I were tied neck and neck all day - 9 votes each. And today- horrors !!- not only has someone given Guenther his 10 th vote, but they have taken away one of my votes so now I only have 8 !! Whats going on here? Is Guenther PMing people offering free dinners for 2 if they will vote for him ?? I mean what more can I do? I tried saying an avatar was p*ornographic- i figured that remark alone would be good for 2-3 votes ! But no such luck ! You people are becoming so - well - bloody tolerant ! Come on folks - I'm never going to win at this rate !

You know of course that if Guenther wins we will never hear the end of it !!!

Stranded Shipscook

:coffee:

i just deleted my vote and voted again with hilarious results...i think the poll machine is a random guess generator adn ahs nothing to do with the votes at all. Let me try again...

Now i deleted my vote for one of the "bob's" and gave it to xxxx, but it was taken from admin and given to yyyyy (i never voted for admin or yyyyy at all !)

Are you using the same poll software they use in the US Elections ? :drink:

• Admin (Retired)
broden

why don't you two combine forces

Stranded Shipscook

Ok guys- lets get real here ! I'm trying my hardest to win this thing- my ass and fingers are sore from sitting here 18 hours a day posting like crazy . And how do I get rewarded ?? Yesterday Guenther and I were tied neck and neck all day - 9 votes each. And today- horrors !!- not only has someone given Guenther his 10 th vote, but they have taken away one of my votes so now I only have 8 !! Whats going on here? Is Guenther PMing people offering free dinners for 2 if they will vote for him ?? I mean what more can I do? I tried saying an avatar was p*ornographic- i figured that remark alone would be good for 2-3 votes ! But no such luck ! You people are becoming so - well - bloody tolerant ! Come on folks - I'm never going to win at this rate !

You know of course that if Guenther wins we will never hear the end of it !!!

Regardless of the strange poll machine software, you will never win, because i still have a secret weapon which will guarantee me hundreds of votes within hours. :coffee: