Who posts too much ?

Davaoeno

Who posts too much ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see post less?

• Davaolife- theres just too much life in this boy! he doesnt even live in Cebu !
    • Guenther- way too many cats for me !
    • UZI- take it off auto and put it back on single shot!
    • thebob- is he trying to fill Lee's shoes?
    • robert51- always controversial ! never quiet
    • admin- well, sometimes his posts are necessary!
    • broden- tries to be the voice of reason - good luck !!
    • musicman 666-no need to play it again Sam
    • roger dumond- they call him Mr Delete ! he thinks sending a PM makes it ok ! lol
    • Markham- ok if you like that Brit sense of humor !
    • miles high- should it be "posts high"?
    • bob ward-[this space available for sale}
    • mpt1947 ass kisser extaordinaire !
    • Cary-by special request of an anonymous admirer
    • usahay malipayo- too well dressed by far !
    • kennyF- " I personally never post without reason." -well that makes 1 person that thinks that !

HeyMike

I think everyone posts exactly the right amount. What the right amount is, I don't know, but everyone is doing a fine job. Thank you, and good night Mrs. Cavendish, where ever you are.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Stranded Shipscook

• broden

• UZI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KennyF

Thank you, and good night Mrs. Cavendish, where ever you are.

"Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are."

As a kid I remember best the "Inka dinka Do" song.

KinP

Davaoeno

I cant believe it ! Guenther and I have 7 votes and Roger only has 6 !!! I'd vote for you again Roger but I already voted for you 3 times !!

For Real

Ok Ok, this is the LinC forum,

Just like real life politics here (and ROW)...my vote is for sale - do 1 hear 1200 Peso's and some groceries..anyone anyone

USMC-Retired

The Race is on

Edited by Norseman
Stranded Shipscook

I don't understand it anymore, NEW Poll flashing on my screen. What are we supposed to do ? delete our votes and vote again ?

the Poll just looks exactly the way like i had a look a few hours ago ?

Its confusing...

Please enlighten me....

Davaoeno

I don't understand it anymore, NEW Poll flashing on my screen. What are we supposed to do ? delete our votes and vote again ?

the Poll just looks exactly the way like i had a look a few hours ago ?

Its confusing...

Please enlighten me....

I have not made any changed to the poll since UZI complained ! lol And it looks exactly the same to me today as it did yesterday. I have never had a "new poll" sign flashing on my screen- can I have one please?

My only thought is that since thebob only got 2 votes- which of course is a travesty- that somehow thebob has hacked the poll and it now is being seen as a 'new' poll !

Stranded Shipscook

I have not made any changed to the poll since UZI complained ! lol And it looks exactly the same to me today as it did yesterday. I have never had a "new poll" sign flashing on my screen- can I have one please?

My only thought is that since thebob only got 2 votes- which of course is a travesty- that somehow thebob has hacked the poll and it now is being seen as a 'new' poll !

strange, now the flashy has disappeared, but it was there, i swear ! Weird... somebody plays tricks here., LOL

Davaoeno

strange, now the flashy has disappeared, but it was there, i swear ! Weird... somebody plays tricks here., LOL

you didnt happen to get the oregano and the catnip mixed up again did you Guenther ??

Stranded Shipscook

you didnt happen to get the oregano and the catnip mixed up again did you Guenther ??

nope, i only tried it once, but then i did not inhale.....:closedeyes: i swear, i didn't... and i never met this person in my life, errrr..., what ? Damn' verbal reflexes....

thebob

I'm flattered that you consider me capable of hacking this site, and rather amused at the way you assumed me to have used that power.

I'm not surprised that I received 2 votes, and I could hazard a guess as to who cast them.

Edited by thebob
smokey

No No, don't put me on the list. :closedeyes: Way too visible. I am in the "witness protection program" :shitstormretarded:

so your the guy who got caught chocking his chicken on the white house lawn and jumped bail

Davaoeno

I'm flattered that you consider me capable of hacking this site, and rather amused at the way you have assumed me to used that power.

I'm not surprised that I received 2 votes, and I could hazard a guess as to who cast them.

[/quote

]:closedeyes:

Edited by davaolife
loosehead

I voted for you davaolife only because I'm not keen on this thread as it gives people an anonymous chance to have a go at someone they don't like. I also don't agree with your description of some of the contestants eg. mpt1947 is just a nice bloke, not an ass kisser. I have one person on ignore otherwise there is no one I it consider posts too much. In fact it is the the prolific newby posters like Guenther and yourself that keep the site going.

Edited by loosehead
Davaoeno

I voted for you davaolife only because I'm not keen on this thread as it gives people an anonymous chance to have a go at someone they don't like. I also don't agree with your description of some of the contestants eg. mpt1947 is just a nice bloke, not an ass kisser. I have one person on ignore otherwise there is no one I it consider posts too much. In fact it is the the prolific newby posters like Guenther and yourself that keep the site going.

Thank you for your observations. The poll was meant to be a bit of fun- but also to give people a bit of a feel as to how they were being received. BTW in the matter of mpt1947- the description originally was something quite mundane - but changed to the ass kisser designation at mpt's request [ post #5 Gee go away for a few days, get so sunburn it hurts to work the key board and you don't even make the list as the LinC kissass.gif ]. Just so you know- the ass kisser thing is a joke shared by some - of who mpt is one] . But please dont take away my vote- I wouldnt want to give Guenther the satisfaction of being #1 . [ he never did get over losing the " who will post last" thread]

Edited by davaolife