Who posts too much ?

Davaoeno

Who posts too much ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see post less?

• Davaolife- theres just too much life in this boy! he doesnt even live in Cebu !
    • Guenther- way too many cats for me !
    • UZI- take it off auto and put it back on single shot!
    • thebob- is he trying to fill Lee's shoes?
    • robert51- always controversial ! never quiet
    • admin- well, sometimes his posts are necessary!
    • broden- tries to be the voice of reason - good luck !!
    • musicman 666-no need to play it again Sam
    • roger dumond- they call him Mr Delete ! he thinks sending a PM makes it ok ! lol
    • Markham- ok if you like that Brit sense of humor !
    • miles high- should it be "posts high"?
    • bob ward-[this space available for sale}
    • mpt1947 ass kisser extaordinaire !
    • Cary-by special request of an anonymous admirer
    • usahay malipayo- too well dressed by far !
    • kennyF- " I personally never post without reason." -well that makes 1 person that thinks that !

Davaoeno

My appologies if you are not on the list. I only listed the ones who today had already reached 10 or more posts. I will entertain all requests for inclusion tho. [ got a guilty conscience???] I am also willing to add to peoples description- its really hard trying to be humorous all the time !

You can vote for as many posters as you want. Apparently if you already voted and I added more names since [ some people felt sooo left out! lol] then you have to delete your previous vote and start over.

Edited by davaolife
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Stranded Shipscook

• broden

• UZI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A_Simple_Man

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Hmmm. Sounds like a recipe for a flame war.

Davaoeno

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Hmmm. Sounds like a recipe for a flame war.

thanks-that was NOT my intentiion. I've changed it

Edited by davaolife
washingtonian88

Nope, I won't tell.

SEEEEEECRET. LOL

mpt1947

Gee go away for a few days, get so sunburn it hurts to work the key board and you don't even make the list as the LinC kissass.gif

musicman666

i havent even made 10 posts today :stick_poke: ... i hope this one doesnt count :coffee:

Edited by musicman666

i havent even made 10 posts today :stick_poke: ... i hope this one doesnt count :rofl:

Musicman666 - no need to play it again Sam :coffee:

.......... & i'm in at number THREE woohoo-1.giftrigger-happy.gif

Edited by UZI
easy44

Sorry, but I really wouldn't want to see anyone post less. If I get tired of their posts I just don't read them.

Davaoeno

Sorry, but I really wouldn't want to see anyone post less. If I get tired of their posts I just don't read them.

now thats a novel idea !!! lol

mmmmmm 9 people had voted and Roger had 2 votes. Now someone has removed their vote and Roger only has 1 vote. Did Roger pay someone off? Maybe offered 2 months delete-free posting ?? Come on Roger- fess up !

smokey

mmmmmm 9 people had voted and Roger had 2 votes. Now someone has removed their vote and Roger only has 1 vote. Did Roger pay someone off? Maybe offered 2 months delete-free posting ?? Come on Roger- fess up !

big rob did that just before they put him under ... no wait i see him he is back.... big rob get that frigging hamburger out of your mouth NOW Rob stop eating the equipment no rob stop for heavens sake rob wake up ,,,, snap out of it rob listen to me your not allowed to eat the nurses now put that one back ... good rob... now davao life will rub your belly is you stop eating the nurses

Anyone who quotes a huge picture filled post and is the first person to reply.

A_Simple_Man

Its times like this when I miss Diver Douglas. He would be at the top of this list for sure.

Hmmm....I see a problem with this poll Davo. You keep adding names to it but once you vote you can't add more votes unless you delete & vote again. I voted for myself on the 1st run but seems I don't need any help in the leaderboard :stick_poke:

Davaoeno

Hmmm....I see a problem with this poll Davo. You keep adding names to it but once you vote you can't add more votes unless you delete & vote again. I voted for myself on the 1st run but seems I don't need any help in the leaderboard :as-if:

do you have a suggestion as to how I can change that to fix the problem ? or do people just have to figure it out for themselves ?

do you have a suggestion as to how I can change that to fix the problem ? or do people just have to figure it out for themselves ?

Yeah.....stop changing the :censor: POLL :as-if: