Philippine doctor told to divorce dying wife

docjun, I moved your account into the "Full Member" Usergroup so you may have full access to the forums, including PM access.

• Like 1
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• docjun01

• Jess Bartone

• loosehead

• Cary

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The staff, membership, and myself are very sorry for your loss, sir.

I reckon one could just about guarantee that all the folk here on this forums, feels a sense of sadness for the loss of the wife and mother in this story... And as an Aussie, I was angry and saddened

*ahem* excuse me Mr Mason, but if they were muslims there would be no problem... Christians take a hike.   Example... 1 muslim, 3 wives (1 legal, 2 live in), 18 children, drawing $5,000+ a week on s

daghang salamat paul..maayong hapon sa inyo nga tanan..

My sincerest condolences and I wish the whole family the very best at this sad time in their lives - I was one of those outraged over the treatment by bungling bureaucrats in the immigration department but I can say that I am not surprised by what happened at Kalgoorlie hospital, I live further north than Kal and we are only just starting to get better health facilities up here but there is still the thought that if you get sick here then fly to Perth for treatment...

“Love doesn't end with dying or leave with the last breath. For someone you've loved deeply, Love doesn't end with death.”

What an amazing sentiment that rings true for so many people...

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
Wombat No More
"OPTIMAL" as in 'not'... I hope these numnuts don't fall back on the other cop out word "adequate" as in what they must have claimed at least for the debacle. I hope your girls are learning to cope without mum. Again, I'm sorry this happened at all and only wish these cancers did not exist to disrupt our lives so very much. Seeya mate, take care, Phil (from the Philippines... ?)