Sign in to follow this  
blaze pontaine

50% off promo at the Diplomat Hotel for LinC Members

Kodiak570

Since the link doesnt work i dont know what kind of rooms the Diplomat has, but it has been my experience in the Phil that a " Superior" room is the cheapest . [ they dont seem to have heard of a Standard room lol] .

Same when buying drinks- they offer a little one and a big one. The little one is called a "medium" and the big one a "large" . I asked for a small one and they told me " sorry Sir we have no small" haha

At least they dont use Italian like Starbucks

I am awaiting approval for time off for an August 2 weeker and wouldn't mind throwing my support to a fellow boardie. The only trouble is I am a 6'3" Texas boy, and the single beds in Cebu don't cut it. They don't cut it the states either, but I need my sprawl space. I would have no problem with paying for the larger rooms if the same discount is on offer. If not, then I have my spot in Mandaue that's within walking distance to Joker's. I can already taste the Stella Artois.....mmmmmm! Thanks for the input as well!

blaze pontaine

Since the link doesnt work i dont know what kind of rooms the Diplomat has, but it has been my experience in the Phil that a " Superior" room is the cheapest . [ they dont seem to have heard of a Standard room lol] .

Same when buying drinks- they offer a little one and a big one. The little one is called a "medium" and the big one a "large" . I asked for a small one and they told me " sorry Sir we have no small" haha

At least they dont use Italian like Starbucks

http://www.diplomathotelcebu.com/rooms__check-in_policies

The cheapest room at the Diplomat is the Standard room at 1040 pesos. These rooms are smaller, older, and on lower floors than the Superior rooms. This promo is only available for superior rooms booked in 10 day increments. Price for the Superior room is 1360 pesos per night. With the LinC discount it is 680 pesos x ten days =6800 pesos ($155-160 USD)

blaze pontaine

Kodiak570:

The superior room is 2 single beds, but George45, Bainne, and Goggleye all have received free upgrades to 1 queen bed. The Diplomat management appreciates the business I send their way and happily caters to LinC members reasonable requests.

Edited by blaze pontaine

sjp

Kodiak570:

The superior room is 2 single beds, but George45, Bainne, and Goggleye all have received free upgrades to 1 queen bed. The Diplomat management appreciates the business I send their way and happily caters to LinC members reasonable requests.

Can a linc member book a 10 day stay for his wife or son or friend and the member pay for it ?

Dignan

Can a linc member book a 10 day stay for his wife or son or friend and the member pay for it ?

If that's possible - somebody want to book me for 10 days in November :) haha - damn, sounds like a good deal. I'll find something but not that good.

blaze pontaine

See new thread for hotel discounts. Locking this one up