Sign in to follow this  
blaze pontaine

50% off promo at the Diplomat Hotel for LinC Members

blaze pontaine

Posted with Paul's permission

Any LinC member with more than 12 months of membership or any member who is a Forum Sponsor is eligible to take advantage of this promo.

The Diplomat is a three star hotel conviently located on Ramos St - a 5 minute walk to Fuente Osmena Circle. I have stayed here over 90 nights in the past two years and have only had positive experiences. The rooms have hot showers, aircon, digital safe, cable tv, daily housekeeping, laundry services and a nice view. There is security downstairs, a restaurant with room service, conference room, money changer, spa/massage, backup generator, and free parking.

A superior room is 1360 php ($31.50 USD) per night. Any eligible LinC member can avail of 50% off this regular rate under the following conditions:

- Room must be booked in 10 night increments. Regular rate for 10 nights is 13,600 php ($315 USD)

- Promo rate is 6800 php ($157.50 USD)

- Payment must be paypal'd minimum 7 days prior to check in date

- No cancellations / refunds

- Not valid for Sinulog

- PM Blaze Pontaine for promo availability

http://diplomathotel...om_ratesgallery

post-3560-0-06091200-1303724809_thumb.jpg

post-3560-0-34262700-1303724822_thumb.jpg

post-3560-0-49686400-1303724831_thumb.jpg

RetiredNavyGuy

Neat, that's where I stayed whenever I needed a hotel and never had any problems. Too bad its a 10 day increment.

Paul
Be Warned:

I am personally in support of this program that Blaze is offering for the members. I feel it will benefit members who are coming over to see their girlfriends for the first time, or for those who wish to visit the city for said length of time.

If you have no valid input, or have no questions regarding the program offered in this thread, then do not reply to it.

Edited by Admin

George45

It's a nice clean place to stay.

The staff was alway smiling and willing to help.

I stayed there last October and will be staying there again,

when I go back in june or july .

I hope the promo is still going on then.

tim

Hey guys

I already have my reservation - made online - with the Diplomat for 20 days in July and have already paid a downpayment (deposit of 10%) thru my credit card... will I still be eligible for the LinC member promo...

indiana

can i come in and pay with my paypal cridet card in person for said 10 nights? of corse at least 7 days before hand :P

motorboy

This sounds like a great deal to me. can you tell me how long this will run for? Thanks

KeithAngel

Many nights there all good

On a point of information they no longer laundry service its available just round the corner towards the jolli bee on Osmenia (jones)

the.lone.gunman

I stayed at the Diplomat for a month and I thought it was a pretty decent place at 1360p per night. Now I think it's a smokin' deal at 50% off. I'm going back to Cebu in June, how long will this promo last ? And how do you prove 12 months membership here ?

Edited by the.lone.gunman

mistaeric

Be Warned:

I am personally in support of this program that Blaze is offering for the members. I feel it will benefit members who are coming over to see their girlfriends for the first time, or for those who wish to visit the city for said length of time.

If you have no valid input, or have no questions regarding the program offered in this thread, then do not reply to it.

Paul im interested in the 50% off promo for the diplomat hotel,but I cant send Blaze a PM because I sent anothe PM earlier. I arrive in cebu on may 4th til 14th,and Blaze said it has to been paypal'd 7 days in advance. How do i get msg to Blaze?

blaze pontaine

Just a couple points of clarification, members are open to book any stay longer than 10 days, but additional days will not receive the promo.

For example, if you want a 12 night stay, the first 10 days will be 50% off, the last two days will be full price.

If a member wanted to book 20 nights, the entire stay would be 50% off.

If a member wanted to book 25 nights, the first 20 nights would be 50% off, the last 5 nights would be full price.

I will only make reservations up to 60 days in advance. All of may and june is available,

I haven't found any dates yet that show fully booked.

A_Simple_Man

I stayed at the Diplomat for a month and I thought it was a pretty decent place at 1360p per night. Now I think it's a smokin' deal at 50% off. I'm going back to Cebu in June, how long will this promo last ? And how do you prove 12 months membership here ?

24-April 10

Jim Sibbick

I have been wanting to try the Diplomat for a while. This promo may finally get me to shift from the Cebu Century Hotel.

Now what about Papillon? You run that don't you? When can we get a discount there?

Regards; Jim

blaze pontaine

This offer valid for stays booked by Oct 31, 2011 for travel through Dec. 31, 2011.

mistaeric

Two thumbs up for Blaze and his 50% off rooms at the Diplomat Hotel. I check in with my copy of the prepaid 10 day stay and I check in with no problem After the 10 day stay checking out was just as simple. I will be using his service again on my future trips to cebu!