where to buy a dish

Where can I buy a good satallite dish on Cebu and what are the prices that I have to think of?

Edited by stennis1
Where can I buy a good satallite dish on Cebu and what are the prices that I have to think of?

I checked out prices on a dish in Country Mall. Not inside, but one of the stores on the outside. Asian Home Appliances or something. Seemed like if I went for the biggest Dream Package and paid several months in advance I got the antenna for free. (7 or 8 thousand pesos in advance. Dont remember how long time that would cover, but more than 6 months I believe)

They had a deal that if you paid 12 months in advance at 750 pesos a month, they gave you the dish and receiver for FREE. I don't know if its still available

I checked out prices on a dish in Country Mall. Not inside, but one of the stores on the outside. Asian Home Appliances or something. Seemed like if I went for the biggest Dream Package and paid several months in advance I got the antenna for free. (7 or 8 thousand pesos in advance. Dont remember how long time that would cover, but more than 6 months I believe)

If im right,that store must be on the second level next to the bookstore,i will check that out

thank you very much

If im right,that store must be on the second level next to the bookstore,i will check that out

thank you very much

Its on the ground floor. Next to Pizza Hut and Drifter's