Sign in to follow this  
miles-high

Day 2 and partially 3

miles-high

With nice wine and dinner, got up late, left the hotel late

Stranded Shipscook

cool, to bad it was dark, the ride is actually quite scenic.

see yah bro

spooks

cool, to bad it was dark, the ride is actually quite scenic.

see yah bro

would like an update on road conditions from Allen to the Bridge. When I did this 5 years ago it was a nightmare

Stranded Shipscook

would like an update on road conditions from Allen to the Bridge. When I did this 5 years ago it was a nightmare

Did that last year around Mai and it was fine. They had new asphalt. But it can change monthly as you know...

1 more

Jess Bartone

I've been told the National h'way through Samar is excellent for m'bikes, with plenty of stretches to open it up... no villages, people, wandering stock etc... but I can't wait to see for myself.

spooks

Did that last year around Mai and it was fine. They had new asphalt. But it can change monthly as you know...

1 more

ok ty

:shitstormretarded:

rbm

I've been told the National h'way through Samar is excellent for m'bikes, with plenty of stretches to open it up... no villages, people, wandering stock etc... but I can't wait to see for myself.

Not quite true, although the road from Alan to Tacloban has been upgraded it will be slippery if wet. Further there are heaps of dogs, people, and other stock on the road from time to time. Plenty of nice stretches where can ride at speed how we must be aware of the motor cyclist number one enemy which is my opinion is dogs. No shortage of them there.

Jess Bartone

Not quite true, although the road from Alan to Tacloban has been upgraded it will be slippery if wet. Further there are heaps of dogs, people, and other stock on the road from time to time. Plenty of nice stretches where can ride at speed how we must be aware of the motor cyclist number one enemy which is my opinion is dogs. No shortage of them there.

What about through the mountains? I think the speaker was referring more to those central areas. Anyway, I'm still keen to do this trip.

Julian C Thong

Hi, I'm thinking of doing the trip but the other way around, Cebu to Luzon. Could you post more details of the papers you needed for ferries etc. Some I've been on need multiple copies of car documents.

Are the ferries a hassle to get on, ie busy and waiting times and if so whichj ones?

Many thanks.