Sign in to follow this  
angelescitypi

Green Hills Elan Hotel

angelescitypi

What can I say about this place? It is located in The San Juan section of Manila practically around the corner from the famed Greenhills Mall.The staff beginning with doorman needs instruction on their responsibilities to include opening the door, retrieval of luggage etc. the front desk clerk refused to give me an extra key card for the asawa who was with me. When I'm in the PI sometimes she wants to shop, go to school or work without me. I like that also. She deserves the freedom and liberty to come and go as she pleases.

Another minor annoyance was my special requests made during booking/reservation were ignored. I had to point out to the front desk personnel on my voucher noted Smoking room, high floor and no minibar/items for sale in room. Of course 3 for 3 all were ignored. They of course tried to sucker me into the 2,000PHP deposit scam. I refused to pay it citing why should I if I have no minibar? They appesaared to be stumped by that one then I told them they can take the phone too kasi I don't need it lol. Well they removed the minibar and left the phone much to my amusement.

As per the room they allegedly "upgraded" me to a better room to accommodate my smoking room request but I felt the room although tastefully furnished had twin beds which were er........ difficult for two to get comfortable but somehow we managed. The toiletries although ok were skimpy in quantity. I requested a housekeeper to bring more and of course he brought half the order never even returning the second time.

Best part of this hotel is the location which is around the corner from Green Hills Mall, shops and restaurants.Green Hills mall is around the corner where you can satisfy your desire for knockoff luggage, bags, wallets, clothing , software etc. It is very close to the Glorietta Mall, Market Market in Global City where we had a delightful seafood dinner and bought a wonderful bottle of Port Wine. Would I stay here again? Probably not. I used Agoda dollars for about $75.00 and paid another480 for roughly two days so you get the pricing scheme.