Retired from Vancouver Canada

Hello and thanks to all for the continuing education ,, I have lived in Cebu for going on 3 years and am also married for almost that long to a girl from Mindanao ..

This site has really kept me grounded and educated in some of the difficulties of adapting to this ecological paradise ,, My rose glasses are long gone and still I am determined to survive here .. I have gained invaluable knowledge from the wide spectrum of opinions shared on this site ..

I retired in my late 40's and decided to spend my golden years in Cebu with my wife ..I enjoy having a few high quality friends and keeping a low profile ..

USMC-Retired

Glad to have you on board.

Mabuhy and welcome Walrus ,, from a fellow Vancouverite (Point Grey,Kits,False Creek)..Hope you have a chance to visit the area I have lived in for 12 years, Dumaguete...Miguel

Delta Boy here,

but just doing same, trying last three years to make my stay in Cebu permanent

welcome...

Ozepete

Good luck Walrus and a big welcome,

but hey mate, you've been here three years and say you have got a lot out, so how about telling us about your experiences.

You must have a lot to offer and it would be great if you would share and join in.

Cheers...

PS... We are not all blind here, only Wombat, so you might like to shrink the font size so we don't go nuts trying to read your next posts wacko.gif

Edited by Ozepete