Bamboo cannon...

smokey

I have seen them most often at the new years time but today in the paper there is a trike driver who hacked to death a PG women and her live in with a bolo ... seems they are neighbors and the couple made a remark on the trike drivers lack of skill to hit a banana tree with his bamboo cannon and because the trike driver was drunk which to me this explains everthing he found himself hacking to death these two neighbors but claims the devil made him do it and now he is sorry and wanting to go on with his life... ... oh the old i was drunk so its not my fault...

Mailman

Man, I so need to take up drinking again.

Seriously though, men are generally pretty sensitive about any criticisms regarding their cannon skills.

Davaoeno

Man, I so need to take up drinking again.

Seriously though, men are generally pretty sensitive about any criticisms regarding their cannon skills.

perhaps he perceived the slight to be not against his aim but rather his complete inability to make it fire !

smokey

i do understand the humor (bamboo cannon = male ))) in this but i do have to wonder with all the shock and the news lately about the little girl killed and the anger it has everyone in an uproar but this women about to have a baby hacked to death with a Bolo well seems as she did not HAVE the baby yet this was just a simple non event ..... of course this story because it was only two dead or 2 1/2 dead not make front page ... ... what is sad is if the trike driver was a foreigner it would be front page and cause protest throughout the city ... some pretty sick ass people to hack someone to death that is a little to close and personal

Davaoeno

i do understand the humor (bamboo cannon = male ))) in this but i do have to wonder with all the shock and the news lately about the little girl killed and the anger it has everyone in an uproar but this women about to have a baby hacked to death with a Bolo well seems as she did not HAVE the baby yet this was just a simple non event ..... of course this story because it was only two dead or 2 1/2 dead not make front page ... ... what is sad is if the trike driver was a foreigner it would be front page and cause protest throughout the city ... some pretty sick ass people to hack someone to death that is a little to close and personal

Robert- I do appreciate the point that you are making. Someone being killed by some drunk is never something to make fun off. However, that said, the jokes are not made about the deaths, but rather about the reason for the deaths- and the wording used to describe those reasons- which i submit to you is a much different thing.

smokey

Robert- I do appreciate the point that you are making. Someone being killed by some drunk is never something to make fun off. However, that said, the jokes are not made about the deaths, but rather about the reason for the deaths- and the wording used to describe those reasons- which i submit to you is a much different thing.

i just have a hard time getting my head wrapped around a sight such as that ..... hacking not one but two people and a women getting ready to give birth to me ranks right up there with forget jail just take the ass hole outside and kill him done deal ... the things humans do to each other is just so frigging out there...

tom_shor

i just have a hard time getting my head wrapped around a sight such as that ..... hacking not one but two people and a women getting ready to give birth to me ranks right up there with forget jail just take the ass hole outside and kill him done deal ... the things humans do to each other is just so frigging out there...

Hey. He had a good reason.

richard90027

When will Women learn to keep their mouth Shut !!

perhaps he perceived the slight to be not against his aim but rather his complete inability to make it fire !

Or perhaps the size of his cannon.