Sign in to follow this  
ron100

want to watch super15s on computer

spooks

I just passed the too stupid to own a pc test :(

i did not understand a word of the help you have kindly tried to provide :itsokay:

I have just run malwarebytes and the pc came up clean :thumbsup:

ron100

ye i watched the 2 games yesterday at yalay. ,i have asked every where to see if its on tv , but there is no coverage, none at kiwi lodge either, the only place was gustiviens at ayala as the manager said they were going to able to show the games, that was about 1 month ago , i went yesterday, but he is on holidays so not sure if have or not

cheers

USMC-Retired

I live in Pardo. If you want to stop by I can give you guys directions. I know most games play as I have friend who is addicted to Aussie Rules, AFL, and Super 15. He watches them every day at his restaurant in Toledo. I can install all the software to watch all the games and explain how to get some games that are not broadcast.

I do not charge except what you want to give me. I can for the most part fix what is not working on your streams. I have been doing this for 2+ years and have seen many of the issues and problems. It may be worth your time to see me. As it sounds as though you guys are frustrated with this.

One thing you must do that I have not said is optimize your packet transfer. Windows restricts this and will cause a gitter in the performance.

Just PM me. I will give you my number

Tim

Spook up at the top page is a link to Hijack this. Download it and then send me the text file it generates. This will tell me what is going on. Some BHO's cause issues with streams. But if you send me the text file I can look at it and tell you what to remove.

Tim

USMC-Retired

timpotte at gmail dot com

Edited by Norseman