Sign in to follow this  
ron100

want to watch super15s on computer

ron100

hi, i would like to know what programs i can down load so i can use to watch the super15s rugby , live ?? when i am in cebu soon,

thanks

stagger

Google my p2p should get all the info you need there.

I have been watching the games when I can sometimes signal OK sometimes bad, depends on the speed of your connection.

Good Luck!

spooks

I watch on myp2p and have a 3mb connection which is more than enough for good quality streaming.

Bear in mind the matches shown are in themselves third party screening from another persons pc the quality of the broadcast may be poor. last weekend I just could not get to watch any games without constant buffering, other times I can count the blades of grass on the pitch.

Google chrome used to be a must, have now I get better direct on internet explorer.

Australian Broadcast will show some games live and some just as they finish, they focus more on AFL live.

USMC-Retired

There are several ways to stream it. The myp2p lists all the games. You then must download one of 5 programs to watch the game. However the streams are there. Be aware when installing or you will tool bars and your search and home page will be changed.

I set this up for many people. You can PM me.

Also be aware that some days those games are not broadcast I am unsure why. However with a bet365 account you never miss a game.

Any questions you can PM me.

loosehead

You a Rebels man Ron ? I was at the game on Saturday. They played really well for their first away win.

infoseeker

sometimes they have the links here

http://atdhe.me/

and sometimes you need to download programs for some live channel

ron100

You a Rebels man Ron ? I was at the game on Saturday. They played really well for their first away win.

ye i am, but from new zealand .so only rugby we get, i was at the last home game and the crowd really got into it, good win.will miss the highlanders game as will be in cebu

,cheers

ron100

There are several ways to stream it. The myp2p lists all the games. You then must download one of 5 programs to watch the game. However the streams are there. Be aware when installing or you will tool bars and your search and home page will be changed.

I set this up for many people. You can PM me.

Also be aware that some days those games are not broadcast I am unsure why. However with a bet365 account you never miss a game.

Any questions you can PM me.

hi norseman,

i am a bit lost on this when i google myp2p, there is a lot of programes , so what do i need to do,??or which one

cheers

ron

//

USMC-Retired

hi norseman,

i am a bit lost on this when i google myp2p, there is a lot of programes , so what do i need to do,??or which one

cheers

ron

//

If you live in Cebu and can travel. I live near Pardo. I can set this up for you. Then you can get all your super 15. I do not charge except for what you want to give and a Coke.

ron100

thanks

Norseman , i have got it on channel2 so watched it last night , as used the wifi at ayala then used my smart bro, for the next game as wanted to sit and watch the game as well as the game walking past ,and not much difference ,

thanks

spooks

thanks

Norseman , i have got it on channel2 so watched it last night , as used the wifi at ayala then used my smart bro, for the next game as wanted to sit and watch the game as well as the game walking past ,and not much difference ,

thanks

the last 6 weeks the streaming has been real poor and yesterday was ruined by stop start buffering etc PLDT also supplied best connection i ever had on the 3mb package i was getting over 4mb !! so no problems at this end.

i cleared out Silverlight and re installed adobe.

ran uni blu,defragged u name it i did it and still its not a good stream.

Over 8 weeks ago i was getting such a great stream the blades of grass on the pitch could be counted, no more!! :thumbs_up:

Anyone any ideas

USMC-Retired

You can use a program that will download it as its playing. Thus it creates an artificial buffer. Then from the program you can play it. Flvcapture seems to do a good job. That really is the best thing I can tell you.

Couple things I do to help is a few batch files I wrote that seem to help. DNSFlush, Cache Clear.

Lastly without the browser open double click you icon see if you have packet transfer with nothing running on the internet. If you do. Then you have a Malware.

You can send me a txt version of Hijack this with computer specs I will take a look and see if I can find a problem.

spooks

You can use a program that will download it as its playing. Thus it creates an artificial buffer. Then from the program you can play it. Flvcapture seems to do a good job. That really is the best thing I can tell you.

Couple things I do to help is a few batch files I wrote that seem to help. DNSFlush, Cache Clear.

Lastly without the browser open double click you icon see if you have packet transfer with nothing running on the internet. If you do. Then you have a Malware.

You can send me a txt version of Hijack this with computer specs I will take a look and see if I can find a problem.

I just passed the too stupid to own a pc test :thumbs_up:

i did not understand a word of the help you have kindly tried to provide :itsokay:

loosehead

ye i am, but from new zealand .so only rugby we get, i was at the last home game and the crowd really got into it, good win.will miss the highlanders game as will be in cebu

,cheers

fortunate to miss that one mate. Still the Rebels are very good for a first year team in a red hot comp. My beloved blues just beat the waratarts 31-17. Just settling in to watch Qld v Bulls.

Have they got coverage at the kiwi lodge ?

Edited by loosehead

Bundy

Surely one of the cable/satellite providers there could pick up Setanta Sports channel, that's where all the live games have gone including Super 15 and NRL. From my last search i see that Setanta is just about every place in S.E.A. except for Philippines................. rotten bastards!

spooks

I just passed the too stupid to own a pc test :(

i did not understand a word of the help you have kindly tried to provide :itsokay:

I have just run malwarebytes and the pc came up clean :thumbsup:

ron100

ye i watched the 2 games yesterday at yalay. ,i have asked every where to see if its on tv , but there is no coverage, none at kiwi lodge either, the only place was gustiviens at ayala as the manager said they were going to able to show the games, that was about 1 month ago , i went yesterday, but he is on holidays so not sure if have or not

cheers

USMC-Retired

I live in Pardo. If you want to stop by I can give you guys directions. I know most games play as I have friend who is addicted to Aussie Rules, AFL, and Super 15. He watches them every day at his restaurant in Toledo. I can install all the software to watch all the games and explain how to get some games that are not broadcast.

I do not charge except what you want to give me. I can for the most part fix what is not working on your streams. I have been doing this for 2+ years and have seen many of the issues and problems. It may be worth your time to see me. As it sounds as though you guys are frustrated with this.

One thing you must do that I have not said is optimize your packet transfer. Windows restricts this and will cause a gitter in the performance.

Just PM me. I will give you my number

Tim

Spook up at the top page is a link to Hijack this. Download it and then send me the text file it generates. This will tell me what is going on. Some BHO's cause issues with streams. But if you send me the text file I can look at it and tell you what to remove.

Tim

USMC-Retired

timpotte at gmail dot com

Edited by Norseman