Sign in to follow this  
Luap777

Ancestor's Pension?

Luap777

Does anyone have experience with this place? http://www.ancestors.ph/lodging/

The prices aren't bad. I'm only considering it because it's close to my girlfriend's workplace, she can't get much vacation time...and this way, she can easily go back and forth to work from the hotel. Anyone familiar with that area of Mandaue City as far as safety, convenience, etc.?

arkitek toeknee

I'm from Mandaue myself and i know the place.

the building is located on a semi-busy street, specially during daytime since its an alternate access road going to the airport and the city, you might need to be extra careful since the area is known for the "bad elements". it mostly has residential structures and some schools on it's surrounding. it's a walking distance to the central district of mandaue where the city hall, the church, the plaza and some commercial establishments are located.

the "pension house" is a family-run business by one of the known local families in Mandaue City, the rooms are quite small, service is pretty okay. There's also another "pension house" just near it for your alternative option, i forgot the name though.

But if this one is near your girlfriend's work place then that's quite a good reason to stay there.

i would want to assume your girlfriend is also from mandaue... am i right??

anyhow, hope this helps....

toe-knee

Luap777

arkitek toeknee, thanks for the helpful reply :broden: Yes, she lives (with relatives) in Mandaue City but not near her workplace.