First gynecologist visit?

Paul

After a woman loses her virginity, how long should it be before she begins visiting a Gynecologist?

Thanks,

Baywak

Not at all unless she has a gynecological problem of some kind or feels she is pregnant..Its just cherry popping not an illness.

Edited by Baywak
KennyF

Within a month or on her 14th birthday, whichever comes first.

KinP

Paul

Not at all unless she has a gynecological problem of some kind or feels she is pregnant..Its just cherry popping not an illness.

LOL. Yeah, I understand that.

I was just curious as to how long from then to schedule her first visit.

So, I am under the impression after one year, then?

-------------------

KinP

I know that is only a joke, but with all the minor vs. foreigner issues we have seen over the past year, please don't joke about that in this thread. This is regarding my girlfriend, who is very much of age.

Edited by Admin
lazydays

Ha Ha, :D

Edited by lazydays
Baywak

And the reason for this is???

KinP

• Admin (Retired)
broden

how safe do you want to be?

ask the gynecologist if he or she can be present during

KennyF

And the reason for this is???

I'm not clear on why you're asking but I was 13 and my girlfriend was 14, if that helps.

KinP

Edited by KennyF
SkyMan

I know that is only a joke, but with all the minor vs. foreigner issues we have seen over the past year, please don't joke about that in this thread. This is regarding my girlfriend, who is very much of age.

Maybe intended as a joke but I think many US girls start going to the GYN (pronounced here as Guy Knee) about then. One reason to go is to get her the vaccination against Uteran Cancer that is supposed to be 80% effective. There are 3 expensive shots for that. Cheapest place I know of to get those is Ultimate care and I think they can get the shots there even if you aren't a member but you have to pay. Cheaper than at a regular GYN though.

The far more expensive way to get the same vaccination is to knock her up but then you'll be paying for another 18 years or the rest of your life, whichever comes first. :D

Edited by SkyMan
Mr. Mike

In a perfect world, a Doctor (ob-gyn) should be with you when a relationship between and man and a woman is "consummated".(in the same room would be best) He/she would evaluate, and coach the sexual behavior and performance of both parties, and that would reduce the number of future medical visits considerably. Should the male falter during the consummation, the Doctor could serve as backup!

This is to be taken seriously!

Edited by Mr. Mike
Yvette Cebu888

It is advise to visit Gynecogist for consultation anytime whether virgin or not.

Stranded Shipscook

Any girl should visit an "OB Gyne" with the onset of her period.

Any girl should visit an Ob gyne with her first sexual contacts.

Any woman should visit an Ob gyne at least annually.

Most infections are symptomless, but all lead to sever troubles. And they can be acquired without SEX.

Chlamydia

Trichomoniasis

Thrush

Genital warts

Genital herpes

Bacterial vaginosis

KennyF

Semi joke Paul.

I have two grown daughters so I've lived through it.

If a girl is "active" at whatever age, then she should be getting professional medical help in that area, in other words a "lady doctor" as we say in Oz.

But even if she's not, a visit is in order at around 14 as that's when girls tend to change from being kids to being teenagers or pre-adults.

Any earlier and she would not be mature enough to process the information.

But point taken, it could be misinterpreted.

KinP

SkyMan

No need to visit an OB unless she misses a period. While a GYN is generally also an OB, she needs a GYN now, OB later.

Mr. Mike

One must appreciate Paul's sensitivity on this subject and guide him through these tender times. Any help or advice we can provide will be appreciated, I am sure!

mrmike