Sign in to follow this  
Paul

300+ Top Secret Restaurant Recipes

Mandingo

Nice.....................

miles-high

Thank you!

Mac's milkshake tastes like as if they use some sort of "powder milk"... wherever I tried

CardiacKid

Here is my favorite website for recipes for things from home that you might be missing. http://www.recipegoldmine.com/classyclones/classyclones.html They are the most comprehensive online cookbook I have ever found. Even Guenther might be surprised at what is there.

SkyMan

Mmmmmmmm Arby's Jamocha Shake Sauce.

But Horsey Sauce? Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Still, it's just not the same if I have to make it myself.

broden

300 recipes?

what you gonna do on day two? Paul

Stranded Shipscook

The title should be secret recipess of the Chain/ fastfood and convenience products industry !

On the other hand, at least the sauces and stuff is made of natural ingredients and not the usual food chemicals the standard supermarket or fast food chains use.

So i give the link a five star ! :scratch_head:

Bob Ward

The title should be secret recipess of the Chain/ fastfood and convenience products industry !

On the other hand, at least the sauces and stuff is made of natural ingredients and not the usual food chemicals the standard supermarket or fast food chains use.

So i give the link a five star ! :scratch_head:

I liked the one for McDonald's biscuits. Started with Bisquick! LOLOLOL

Guest Otokan

Waffle House Waffles are gonna come in handy. My GF has never had waffles and now she can try them... My recipe involved bisquick so I wasn't sure how to make it from scratch. Salamat ^__^

CebuanaKo

The recipes look great! I'd like to make some of these. What recipe have you tried out and is closest to the real thing?

Thanks Paul!

dablindfrog

it's all in silly cups and ounces.....when will you peoples learn that metric is the only way forward????:unsure:

RogerDuMond

it's all in silly cups and ounces.....when will you peoples learn that metric is the only way forward????:closedeyes:

In case you need to convert from actual measurements to metric, here is a conversion site. :unsure:

http://www.asknumbers.com/

dablindfrog

In case you need to convert from actual measurements to metric, here is a conversion site. :closedeyes:

http://www.asknumbers.com/

thanks but i'm a Metric guy, i wouldn't know where to start with a recipe in imperial, do i grab the cappuccino cup, the esspresso cup, the tea cup, the double D cup or the 2 girls 1 cup??

Back attcha Monsieur DuMond! :unsure:

Sonny

it's all in silly cups and ounces.....when will you peoples learn that metric is the only way forward????:lol:

I vaguely remember hearing that____ABOUT 60 YEARS AGO! Cups and ounces, inches and yards, built one of the most powerful nations on earth. It's worked out great for us. If it aint broke, don't fix it. :D

Edited by Admin
Fixed quotes - Paul

Sonny

Has anyone come across the recipe for Olive Gardens' Italian dressing that they serve with their house salad? It's different from most, and I did not see it on either recipe site. Have tried to duplicate it, without success.