Sign in to follow this  
El Viejo

Tagalog Abbreviations

El Viejo

Hi, I also need some translating from Tagalog to English. I'm currently just starting to learn some Tagalog words but occasionally I will run into text message abbreviations that I'm not able to figure out. Could someone please tell me what this abbreviated text message actually means?

"agi...MNHN!" Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

The Mason

I think "agi" means 'ouch' not giggle. It's used to say things like 'ouch, that was rude' rather than physical pain. No clue what MNHN means.

MOG

It means I am hurt by you last remark or action.. also means I am standing opposed to what you have said or done.. A show of displeasure to word or action..

If you send the whole message I might be able to help more..

Yvette Cebu888

The best is thing you do so you can learn more of Tagalog or any Filipino dialect. Never abbreviate.

Its hard to figure out on what exact word. If you try to apply vowels on the abbreviated words.

Athena

I don't think theres a straightforward translation for that, even for tagalong speakers. I think you need to post more of the text to let people workout what the "agi

nolimeTangere

jejemon texter..

agi... mahnnn is what it means.

LaserLou

I guess that "agi" is short for "lagi", which means "always". (i.e. ingat ka lagi). Then perhaps "agi ... MHNH!" means "always, man!"