Hi newbie here

stockmalky

stockmalky

Hi,

My name is Clarence and I just want to learn and share as much as I can here. I really enjoy traveling around the country and learning as much about our Filipino heritage as possible.

Thanks,

Clarence Sy

InternetTough

Welcome to the forum! Are you a Filipino? It sounds like you are (...our Filipino heritage...). If you are, then I hope you stay on the forum even if you get offended by something, and just argue back in a polite way. There are many Westerners on this forum, and argument is a common form of communication!

If you aren't a Filipino, then welcome to the forum, anyways!

Welcome to the forums! It sounds like you are Filipino-Chinese. It's crucial to have a thick skin from time to tome to enjoy the forums. But, most of the time people here are helpful, friendly and mostly amusing.

:coffee:

Welcome to the forum!! You should be able to pick up a lot of useful info. (and probably also some not-so-useful info.). :)

Mr. Mike

A big welcome from me as well!!!!!!!! :shocked:

mrmike

hi clarence, bill here. living in san fernando, just south of the city, between naga and carcar. stop in and say hello when heading this way.

munchkin