6000 peso bounty for who can find me the recipe

Persian Palate used to make a soup they called "garlic soup" though I'm not sure if it had any garlic in it. It was a clear aromatic soup with strong flavors suggesting lime and lemongrass and something else I can't put my finger on. Every spoonful was an orgasmic taste explosion and by far the best soup I have ever had in my life.

Inexplicably, they stopped making it a couple of years ago and my life has been the lessor for it. Some days are worse than others but today my craving is particularly strong. I need to have that soup again before i die.

So, I will pay 6000 pesos to one who can provide me with the recipe. However, it must be the real McCoy, no pale imitations. It must be sourced from a Persian Palate cook who has made it many times and knows well the art of creating this culinary masterpiece. To prove the recipe is correct, you must be able to make the soup so I can taste it first. If it's one and the same, I will happily pay the bounty.

Which Persian Palate location did you eat it at ?

Did you try them all and they all tasted the same ?

Why not just ask the chef ?

digiteye

Most likely the gods called him to heavens to cook for them.

Wombat No More

I am a friend of the owner of that establishment/s. He is an Iranian refugee from way back who was granted Filipino citizenship as a refugee. I don't have his number at the moment and as I am leaving for Oz for surgery monday, and won't be back for at least 6 weeks but maybe 3 months, I will not be able to catch up with him until after my return.

I will tell him what you are wanting and if he wants to give the recipe up, I will sweeten it with your offer of P6,000 (I don't want it mate). Besides, I could use it, if it is as good as you say, for use in Wombat's Womb Cafe when we open later this year.

I don't have status to PM or give other contact details or look at yours in this forums so if you want to ask Paul (Admin) to pass on my email ad, then that is ok by me. Phil

Which Persian Palate location did you eat it at ?

Did you try them all and they all tasted the same ?

Didn't always taste the same but was always awesome.

The one on mango and the robinsons one. Tried asking the chef and they dont have a clue. I think they have a regular turnover of staff in those places.