Serious Discussion About LinC

Bob Ward

Jess Bartone

.....I admit it does pay to have a thick skin sometimes...

Quite right, especially under an Australian or Filipino summer sun.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Art

• Bob Ward

• Davaoeno

• Stranded Shipscook

Cipro

Reminds me of Ali Barber and the 40 thieves.

If I remember right he was a hair trimmer extraordinaire to pugilists, who also ran a fencing operation?

If I remember right he was a hair trimmer extraordinaire to pugilists, who also ran a fencing operation?

Oh crap! now I see your point. I'm losing it slowly I have no answer for degeneration gaps.

See the story for its allusive qualities.

Ali Baba is a metaphor for LinC and the 40 thieves are those disruptive posters out to assassinate LinC.

So the moral of the story is; Disruptive posters who gleefully lie in wait in clay jars for the moment to leap out and assassinate Ali Baba (LinC) may find themselves boiled in oil by faithful servants (moderators) for their efforts. Ouch!

Edited by Art
Cipro

Not the story I read, see it for its allusive qualities.

Ali Barber is a metaphor for LinC and the 40 thieves are those disruptive posters out to assassinate LinC.

So the moral of the story is; Disruptive posters who gleefully lie in wait in clay jars for the moment to leap out and assassinate Ali Barber (LinC) may find themselves boiled in oil by faithful servants (moderators) for their efforts. Ouch!

Ali Baba maybe?

musicman666

Not the end yet, since I have my 2 centavos worth to add to your comment about, there maybe 40 members on this forum that cause most of the problems, call them the Brat-Pack! That's the main reason why I seldom post on this forum, because of that group! So, I just post whenever I have sometime of worth to contribute and stay away as much as possible from the Brat Pack! That's my 2 centavos worth!

DontTellHim,Pike.jpg

Your name is going on the list!!!

Ali Baba maybe?

Thanks, this is more helpful. I am losing my cognitive faculties, subtlety doesn't work on me any more. I have made corrections. James must be right I don't know what I'm talking about any more.

JamesMusslewhite

Thanks, this is more helpful. I am losing my cognitive faculties, subtlety doesn't work on me any more. I have made corrections. James must be right I don't know what I'm talking about any more.

Now now, you can not say that you agree with me on anything. After all you do have a reputation to maintain. :scratch_head:

KeithAngel

It looks like Guenters ability to "protect and serve" has been removed as he has gone from Mod to Member

Cipro

Oh crap! now I see your point. I'm losing it slowly I have no answer for degeneration gaps.

See the story for its allusive qualities.

Ali Baba is a metaphor for LinC and the 40 thieves are those disruptive posters out to assassinate LinC.

So the moral of the story is; Disruptive posters who gleefully lie in wait in clay jars for the moment to leap out and assassinate Ali Baba (LinC) may find themselves boiled in oil by faithful servants (moderators) for their efforts. Ouch!

Ah well, I was trying to be cute - see where it gets me?

Jess Bartone

It looks like Guenters ability to "protect and serve" has been removed as he has gone from Mod to Member

Perhaps it was a power sharing experiment like the one in Northern Ireland.

Well that's a shame as I thought he had a lot of potential, he was/is a decent man and he knows a lot about the Philippines from their side.

Ah well' date=' I was trying to be cute - see where it gets me?[/quote']

You are practicing on the wrong demographic instead of old men maybe you should get cute with young women. :ROFLMAO:

Cipro

You are practicing on the wrong demographic instead of old men maybe you should get cute with young women. :scratch_head: [/size]

I guess I was doing it wrong.

20070515-003237.jpg

Paul

Okay, you can't let it die, and you can't stay on topic.

I guess I will now be dubbed, the closer, junior, perhaps? Whatever.

Paul

Oh, just for the record,

I recently (prior to my internet service going out for four days) banned a personal friend of mine from this forum.

ONLY due to others asking that he be able to come back, he registered again and he, so far, has remained.

I also banned another personal friend, well, had another admin do it for me, a couple days ago. He has not been allowed back.

However, if anyone, and i don't give a damn if you are my best friend, worst enemy, an advertiser, sponsor, VIP, or any other person on this site, you will be banned.

In fact, my days of "being nice and letting others com back" are now also gone.

If you attack another member, you are history.

This forum is too easy going on other things, to let the members simply get away with this mess.