Visa Or Mastercard Check Card? What Banks?

Which banks offer a visa or mastercard check card. Back home all banks except for smaller credit unions offer it...and most inprint the card right there while you wait...

Which banks offer it here?

How long of a wait for the card?

What is the minimum opening and balance?

Nick

Which banks offer a visa or mastercard check card. Back home all banks except for smaller credit unions offer it...and most inprint the card right there while you wait...

Which banks offer it here?

How long of a wait for the card?

What is the minimum opening and balance?

Nick

I know MetroBank does because they tried to get me to apply. What I remember is bad interest rates. Since I did not apply, I don't know the other details.

• 2 weeks later...

hi charles i am fred from the old forum. do you know what is the interest rate i can expect to recieve on savings accounts in the big banks like metrobank and bpi? also, could you please email me at [email protected] as i will like to talk to you further as i am in the process of moving to cebu in a couple of months from now, rather than splitting my time between the usa and cebu as i have done for the past few years. thanks in advance...fred