Sign in to follow this  
kingfisher

Nice Gym With A Near By Massage..

kingfisher

Where in the city can I find a decent gym? Hopefully with both, machines and free weights.

Maybe close to a massage place... no need for some sports therapist, just a nice relaxing massage after my weights routine.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ilovecebu

The Holiday SPA right after the cebu country club ( As you go towards the Gaisano Country mall) in Banilad is a favorite for many expats here.

kingfisher
The Holiday SPA right after the cebu country club ( As you go towards the Gaisano Country mall) in Banilad is a favorite for many expats here.

Ok, sounds good. How much is monthly membership, any idea?

What about the massage??? :rolleyes:

Ilovecebu

They have 3 , 6 and 12 month memberships. I think a 12 month is $200+ Yes they do have massages there, also a lap pool and a covered jogging trail. Also many other faclities

World Traveller

On the subject of gyms does anyone know how much the one in the basement of Ayala costs?

And also keeping with the thread does anyone know of any good gyms in the Banawa area or elsewhere?

kingfisher
On the subject of gyms does anyone know how much the one in the basement of Ayala costs?

And also keeping with the thread does anyone know of any good gyms in the Banawa area or elsewhere?

Oh, there's a gym at Ayala too! I wonder if there's massage as well? Preferably not by the trannies hanging around! :crack-up:

World Traveller
Oh, there's a gym at Ayala too! I wonder if there's massage as well? Preferably not by the trannies hanging around! :crack-up:

There are two gyms at Ayala, one on the top floor and one in the basement..

I know that Fitness First on the top floor is about 2000 per month but i do not want to pay that much.......