What does this translate into?

Apparently, this is a question to make sure I am a human and not a webbot. What does it mean?

Kumusta ang Filipino mo?Ano ang Filipino ng numerong ito: 7

how is your Filipino? What is number 7 in Filipino?

Bob Ward

how is your Filipino? What is number 7 in Filipino?

Are you sure? You might be a bit rusty! LOLOL Cheers! Hope to see you guys the next time you are here!

USMC-Retired

Love a new member starts his post with asking for help. Instead of an introduction or something.

The way moon57 stated his first line, it looks like a Question/Answer challenge. Like what we have here to log into the forum. So they would want to answer pito.

Hope to see you guys the next time you are here!

Me too and Congratulations on your Wedding! We can't wait to come back again to see family andfriends

Moon57, the person who asked that question is not asking about your being human, hehehehe...

Obviously, she is asking how your Filipino speaking skill is. It's just like asking my Korean and Japanese students, "How's your English (skill) so far? Has it improved?"

Ano ang Filipino ng numerong ito? 7. What is the Filipino word for this number? 7

You are studying Tagalog. I can help you more with Cebuano.