Another Cebu expat behind bars

KennyF

1. a claim about age of consent

2. a claim to participate sexual activity at free will

1: It's entirely up to the bonker to ascertain the age of the bonkee.

2: She signs that she is willing and happy to be a consensual bonkee

----(But officer, last night he held a knife at my throat and then........)

Buddy, if she wants you charged, you will be charged.

You will most likely get off (a few months later) with good representation and a few peso.

KinP

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KennyF

• Cipro

• Cary

• Stranded Shipscook

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

smokey

If a girl files a case of rape, the PNP will bring the guy in and lock him up.

They don't care about any alibi or living together for ten years, the police HAVE to act.

And the bail is huge (if allowed).

Now the guy is guilty of rape until he goes to court and proves somehow he could not have done it.

Good luck with that.

KinP

what i read is the same old crap... girl visits foreigner many many many times and spends the night many times but this time for some reason foreigner rapes her... guess he told her they were going to break up and she did not like that

This case also illustrates in the case of the foreigner vs. a local, the foreigner better have proof to back up his side of the story.

Good point Cary.

This woman has been overnighting at his apartment several times, and he only has one bedroom.

So how does he prove it was "consensual sex" when it's just his word against hers.

Who are the cops going to believe? :rolleyes:

who ever has the most money is the lier and needs all the help money can buy

TheDuke

Don't let your little head do the thinking for your big head until you are married....even then there are no guarantees. Foreigners who are single and playing the field should be very careful because all it takes is one scorned woman to get them in a lot of trouble.

rfm010

This case also illustrates in the case of the foreigner vs. a local, the foreigner better have proof to back up his side of the story.

So how does he prove it was "consensual sex" when it's just his word against hers.

Who are the cops going to believe? :rolleyes:

what people need to keep in mind here is that there is virtually no proof to back up his side of the story, at least, not according to settled law. the courts here have in the past decided that a woman's claim of rape is sufficient proof in and of itself. something to do with the idea that no woman would expose herself to the potential shame unless it were true. judges have used this argument to counter claims of innocence in the past.

i have no idea about the innocence or guilt in this case. recent events should make us all leery about jumping to conclusions. but this is another situation where, if you choose to live or visit here, you should be aware of how the legal system works. or fails to work.

towboat72

the bad part of a rape charge is even if he is not guilty he has been painted with that brush-and it will be hard for him to change that

tom_shor

Hmmm.. I suggest a free service provided by LinC for male members. After all forums like this are for members helping members.

I see there is a number of lawyers around, they may contribute to this plan and it wont take 30 minutes from their time. A short (one page) contract has to be phrased which would cover 2 things:

date, signature

Then this document would be posted in .pdf for anyone to download and when the time comes it can be used before anything happened. It may sound weird but what else could be done in an environment like this?

Come on the courts here are not detered by facts when in the pursuit of justice.

govoner

how about having a hidden camera in your room. would that get you off or deeper in it?

tom_shor

1: It's entirely up to the bonker to ascertain the age of the bonkee.

Buddy, if she wants you charged, you will be charged.

You will most likely get off (a few months later) with good representation and a few peso.

KinP

that's why I video tape everything. :cooking:

washingtonian88

Of course he's GUILTY!

Until he proves himself innocent in the court of law. As to how he'd do this...well, :cooking:

It is the law of my old land..."you are guilty until you prove your self innocent"

In the old days in some great land... they just cut people's heads off just because........

So it's not that bad in Philippines, this Spanish national will still have his head.

Baywak

I wonder if she went to the hospital to report rape and be checked and verified by a doctor?Naw

Cipro

Point taken thumbs_up.gif In this case ...

It's really the same issue in all cases; instead of being careful to remember that it's not us, and that we and those we love are not involved, people often inject themselves or those they know into the story someplace, and then based on that faulty frame of reference begin making conclusions and decisions.

He is not you.

He is not your son.

She is not your daughter.

Try to remain detached and look at the situation from the outside or your view will inevitably be way more colored than it needs to be. In this case we really don't (again, as usual) know ANYTHING of substance about this situation or these people.

Julian C Thong

No one seems to have mentioned stupidity.

Kano comes to wild west country, wants a cheap shag and picks up a girl. Probably doesn't check out the family or get to know her well, just wants to shag her. Shows his true intentions, pisses of the girl, ends up in clink.

Women here are not stupid, shag happy and do have a firey temprement. Piss off a pinay and you get to know about it. If you don't show respect beware.

I have no simpathy for this type of case. It is more likely the above senario than a nice guy who really wants to understand the country and it's culture but finds himself in a rape scam.

Let this be yet another warning to stupid foreigners.

Davaoeno

for digiteye lol

Sexual Consent Form

&

Right of Privacy Agreement

I, ________________________________, hereby declare under penalty of perjury

that I am over 18 years old.

I further declare that this agreement is of my own free will and that neither I nor

anyone near or dear to me has been threatened with harm or embarrassment.

Both parties agree that this is a private agreement not to be disclosed to third

parties except in case of accusation of sexual misconduct by the agreeing party. If

he/she shows or makes public this agreement without accusation of sexual

misconduct, it is agreed that he/she will be liable for damages for invasion of

privacy.

By initialing, _____ I agree to engage in all or some of the following consensual acts.

Sexual fondling and kissing

Oral copulation (mutual)

Oral copulation (unilateral) by _____________________only

Sexual intercourse with an FDA approved condom at all times

Other consensual sexual conduct to be specified:

I further declare that I am at this time not under the influence of alcohol, drugs or

medication and agree to engage in consensual sex with:

At this time I do not intend to change my mind before the sex act or acts are over.

However, if I do, it is further understood that when I say the words "CODE RED" my

partner agrees to STOP INSTANTLY!

Signed: _________________________ Date: __________________________

Signed: _________________________ Date: ____________________________

Disclaimer: Check with your attorney before entering into any agreement.

© 2006 Dr. Ava Cadell. All rights reserved.

Edited by davaolife
chimellie

In the US, if your wife cried rape or physical abuse the cop will book you then let the courts decide later, I guess the same applies in the P.H so I don't think it's another case against Kano.

JackJohnson

No one seems to have mentioned stupidity.

Kano comes to wild west country, wants a cheap shag and picks up a girl. Probably doesn't check out the family or get to know her well, just wants to shag her. Shows his true intentions, pisses of the girl, ends up in clink.

Women here are not stupid, shag happy and do have a firey temprement. Piss off a pinay and you get to know about it. If you don't show respect beware.

I have no simpathy for this type of case. It is more likely the above senario than a nice guy who really wants to understand the country and it's culture but finds himself in a rape scam.

Let this be yet another warning to stupid foreigners.

I'm sitting here wondering how you came up with this.

From what I've heard and read, this is a fairly typical scam,

usually done with an underage girl who says she's older.

Seems to me that every guy needs to watch his back in the PI.

As long as you're spending money and providing a reason for them to like you,

you're okay, but make them angry in any way (stop spending or making promises) and they hand you your ass.

The horrible fact is that foreigners are extremely vulnerable and easily taken advantage of.