Another Cebu expat behind bars

Here we go again. . .

According to today's FREEMAN newspaper (page seven), Spanish national

and Cebu resident 32-year-old LUCIO CASTRO is behind bars facing rape charges

after his 20 year old pinay girlfriend decided to file a case against him.

As usual, the facts of the case are not clear, but folks who knew them were suprised,

saying that the couple have been dating for some months. Oh boy! :biggrin_01:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KennyF

• Cipro

• Cary

• Stranded Shipscook

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KennyF

If a girl files a case of rape, the PNP will bring the guy in and lock him up.

They don't care about any alibi or living together for ten years, the police HAVE to act.

And the bail is huge (if allowed).

Now the guy is guilty of rape until he goes to court and proves somehow he could not have done it.

Good luck with that.

KinP

Time for a trip to the ATM. Her Pinoy bf on the side probably decided it was time to cash in.

Edited by dvo_kano

Time for a trip to the ATM. Her Pinoy bf on the side probably decided it was time to cash in.

Those Damn foreigners, hogging the News Papers again..

Well here we go with the expensive Lawyers and a big fat Settlement.

I hope he has plenty of Money to defend himself with. Man why can't these foreigners behave.

Yea, she either has a boy friend on the side thats been introduced to Lucio as 'brother', or they had a nasty fight and screamed rape. Either way Lucio is going to pay $$$ to settle and or leave.

Paul

Ya know, they are just shooting themselves in the damned foot. The officials in this country are going to cause tourism to drop like a rock.

I may have to resort to auctioning off this site at a loss, just to cover the passed due salaries I owe the staff. Let's see. one centavo per week... aw heck. I will figure it up later.

Exactly Paul and remember Aquino has made tourism a top priority. As for back pay I'll take gold coins with the Dollar still being in the 40's..biggrin_01.gif

Ya know, they are just shooting themselves in the damned foot. The officials in this country are going to cause tourism to drop like a rock.

I may have to resort to auctioning off this site at a loss, just to cover the passed due salaries I owe the staff. Let's see. one centavo per week... aw heck. I will figure it up later.

Cipro

Exactly Paul and remember Aquino has made tourism a top priority. As for back pay I'll take gold coins with the Dollar still being in the 40's..biggrin_01.gif

What, no "if it was my daughter he raped I'd kill him" posts on this one?

We sure seem to be cherry picking the ex-pat crims lately. This one == good, that one == evil ... so hard to tell the players without a program. :biggrin_01:

Point taken thumbs_up.gif In this case, they are boy friend, girl friend apparently for sometime. If this were my daughter and she came to me and said that he did attack her, Loktite, he would he would not be in police custody.Is that consistent enough for you?

What, no "if it was my daughter he raped I'd kill him" posts on this one?

We sure seem to be cherry picking the ex-pat crims lately. This one == good, that one == evil ... so hard to tell the players without a program. :rolleyes:

sperman

i wonder what (if anything) would happen if he filed charges of rape against her.

Julian C Thong

Of course he may be guilty.

This case also illustrates in the case of the foreigner vs. a local, the foreigner better have proof to back up his side of the story.

This case also illustrates in the case of the foreigner vs. a local, the foreigner better have proof to back up his side of the story.

Good point Cary.

This woman has been overnighting at his apartment several times, and he only has one bedroom.

So how does he prove it was "consensual sex" when it's just his word against hers.

Who are the cops going to believe? :rolleyes:

digiteye

Hmmm.. I suggest a free service provided by LinC for male members. After all forums like this are for members helping members.

I see there is a number of lawyers around, they may contribute to this plan and it wont take 30 minutes from their time. A short (one page) contract has to be phrased which would cover 2 things:

1. a claim about age of consent

2. a claim to participate sexual activity at free will

date, signature

Then this document would be posted in .pdf for anyone to download and when the time comes it can be used before anything happened. It may sound weird but what else could be done in an environment like this?

KennyF

Who are the cops going to believe? :rolleyes:

It's not up to the police to decide.

If she says he raped her, the police have a duty to enter it on the blotter and throw him in the clink.

KinP