• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• JoMads

• Rocketman

• Davolives

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A couple of months ago I checked in for my flight with Korean Air in Vancouver and they asked how long i would be in the Phil. I said " forever" . It caused a few minutes problem until I showed them

As I am unfamiliar with Australian tax law i can not comment on whether or not what you say is in fact correct. But I have done very extensive research in the matter of the determination of residency

Davaoeno

I am in Cebu city, not Manila.

then i suggest that you go to any branch of the Bank of Commerce in Cebu

• 1 month later...
Rocketman

After a few years of planning, I'll be moving to Cebu in march. Does anyone have recent experience with the SRRV visa program? I'm having a tough time deciding whether to go with this or just do the tourist visa. I'm going to stop in Manila to talk with the pra there hoping to get better info than I did with the office in Cebu last may. The deciding point is if the duty tax waver will really work or not. If it does, then the $1400 srrv cost is offset. All input is very welcome!

Scott

Davaoeno
The deciding point is if the duty tax waver will really work or not.

it does