American nabbed for taking videos of topless girls in Cebu

If he was smart, he would have kept the involved, at least the legal age of consent. I meen, come on, it sounds to me like it was nothing more than a mud wrestling video, called a cat fight. What he did wrong was include some very young girls, 14 is still a young teen child in my eyes, and in no way should have been involved. Guy sounds like a real loser to me. Just deport his stupid ass, that should be enough of a punishment. Like said earlier, they should be concintrating on more serious issues, like kidnapping and murder of children.....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• udonthani

• Cary

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>> ages 14, 16, and 17.   The guy must be either insane or incredibly naive. A 34 year old foreigner together in a tent with a naked 14 year old girl?   Why not just drink arsenic and g

What a Doorknob. Well now he can blogg about his new bunk-mates and his new video, "Cebu Prison's Little Bitch" or "My Adventures Getting on the Blacklist" starring himself in the title role.   Jus

Alan S

Which is why so many youth organisations are short of helpers, and the kids have nothing to do.

I am about a mile from a beach and each summer one can see dozens of topless women of all ages there.

(But you cant take photos, even of your own family!)

However, this case is in the Philippines, which is all that matters.

Looking at the headline, I wonder if it would have been news if that first word wasnt there? I suspect not, and had it been a filipino, probably nothing would have happened.

Which is why so many youth organisations are short of helpers, and the kids have nothing to do.

I am about a mile from a beach and each summer one can see dozens of topless women of all ages there.

(But you cant take photos, even of your own family!)

However, this case is in the Philippines, which is all that matters.

Looking at the headline, I wonder if it would have been news if that first word wasnt there? I suspect not, and had it been a filipino, probably nothing would have happened.

I hear that Alan, the Big Bad American, strikes again!!!!!!!! Oh how they forget, how so many Americans, do so much good for them and their country.......sad but true

Cipro

>>> ages 14, 16, and 17.

The guy must be either insane or incredibly naive.

A 34 year old foreigner together in a tent with a naked 14 year old girl?

Actually no, not naked and not alone, so what is he charged with?

Alan S

Police said they plan to file trafficking in persons charge

Cipro

How does that work? I'm aware that trafficking isn't limited to transportation but it didn't seem like it would cover this.

Jess Bartone

How does that work? I'm aware that trafficking isn't limited to transportation but it didn't seem like it would cover this.

Apparently he had some of the girls brought up from Cebu city.

udonthani

a 34 year old guy having several topless underage girls in a tent for the purposes of shooting a video in the UK would get them six months in prison at least. Very possibly more, if he'd recruited them via the internet, and transported them from a town sixty miles away, which is roughly the distance Cebu city is from Daanbantayan.

Cipro

And?

"Human trafficking is the illegal trade in human beings ..."

Which seems to imply that he would have to have something illegal going on and then they can tack trafficking on to whatever that was. So what is the core crime, or is every scout master involved in human trafficking now?

a 34 year old guy having several topless underage girls in a tent for the purposes of shooting a video in the UK....

Yeah, he's not in the UK. I'm asking what PH law was violated. Not saying he didn't just really curious. If you don't know, no need to respond. A chorus of "I don't knows" doesn't help me.

udonthani

[Which seems to imply that he would have to have something illegal going on and then they can tack trafficking on to whatever that was. So what is the core crime, or is every scout master involved in human trafficking now?

if there isn't any law that prevents some scout master from taking 14 year old boys into their confidence, persuading them on the internet and sending them money for the fare to take a bus from one town to another, putting them in a tent and asking them to take their clothes off, and then shooting a video of them to send off to their sicko mates, then there's something wrong with that country's legal code.

Jess Bartone

And?

"Human trafficking is the illegal trade in human beings ..."

Which seems to imply that he would have to have something illegal going on and then they can tack trafficking on to whatever that was. So what is the core crime, or is every scout master involved in human trafficking now?

Well I was just attempting to clarify by discussion, but to take it further, it could be argued that he trafficked the girls with the intent of making an illegal "p*orn" movie. I'm not a cop or a judge I'm just one of your fellow speculators. My best guess is that the core crime is hiring underage girls in Cebu and transporting them to an apparently remote place for nefarious purposes.

And yes, just like the much maligned priesthood, a relatively small number of scout masters have been involved in just that.

What's that old phrase?

Catch and kill one cockroach in your house, bet there's dozens more hiding out that will never be spotted.

I wonder how many more incidents like this over the years have gone un-noticed and never will.

udonthani

My best guess is that the core crime is hiring underage girls in Cebu and transporting them to an apparently remote place for nefarious purposes.

if those 'nefarious purporses' include shooting videos, it would still be illegal if the women were all thirty years of age. Because of the influence of the church on society, any kind of p*ornography is illegal in the Philippines and I'm almost sure a set of circumstances like that would come under the umbrella of human trafficking under the law.

SkyMan

If he was smart,

Therein lies the problem Ned.

udonthani

problem for him. In Manila, Angeles, or even if he'd have stayed in Cebu city or for that matter any other city or conurbation type area over about 400,000 people, and wanted to shoot a video of a bunch of topless girls, then he would have likely got away with it. His big mistake was bringing them out to the sticks.