• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• udonthani

• Cary

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>> ages 14, 16, and 17.   The guy must be either insane or incredibly naive. A 34 year old foreigner together in a tent with a naked 14 year old girl?   Why not just drink arsenic and g

What a Doorknob. Well now he can blogg about his new bunk-mates and his new video, "Cebu Prison's Little Bitch" or "My Adventures Getting on the Blacklist" starring himself in the title role.   Jus

The Pakrat

Little girls? and stupid enough to get it all on tape... The most entertaining criminals are usually the stupidest.

"Baby-Rapers" (Prison slang) are plain disgusting.

No worries. Word will spread in whichever jail they send him to in Cebu.

Little girls? and stupid enough to get it all on tape... The most entertaining criminals are usually the stupidest.

"Baby-Rapers" (Prison slang) are plain disgusting.

johnormoc

If I'm not mistaken, isn't Bogo the Visayan word for "idiot" or "dullard"?

It would certainly fit.

Balintawak

John you bastos, you beat me to it!

Hes a bogoloid... He dont need to worry, as the bayot says, it only hurts the first times...

JackJohnson

No doubt this guy is an idiot, but I'm not sure that he

deserves the death penalty. He didn't rape or kill anybody.

It sounds like he was doing a ripoff of "Girls Gone Wild"

and my guess is that he absolutely intended to make money from it.

But yeah, a very stupid guy who makes all foreigners look like jerks.

udonthani

just in case anybody thinks it suddenly becomes perfectly OK for rich guys with video cameras who evidently think that they're still in Las Vegas to throw money at poor provincial girls to persuade them to take their clothes off and make what amounts to p*orn movies when they reach their 18th birthday, I'd suggest they think again. They'll throw the book at you anyway.

Bob Ward

What surprises me is that you guys are piling on when the press here is well known to exaggerate everything. Just wait and see what happens. Most of the time the real truth trickles out!

udonthani

it does say they caught him red handed, in the act. It's not like just some pics that are on his camera, which they could have taken themselves.

must admit though it's odd how they saw fit to mention in the news report that his 'fiance' is three months pregnant, even though he only got to Cebu in mid January. Not that that sort of thing is likely to be all that unusual. I wouldn't be surprised if online 'fiances', especially province girls that have never heard of DNA tests, go out their way to try to get pregnant about two weeks before the marks get there.

Cipro

No doubt this guy is an idiot, but I'm not sure that he

deserves the death penalty. He didn't rape or kill anybody.

It sounds like he was doing a ripoff of "Girls Gone Wild"

and my guess is that he absolutely intended to make money from it.

But yeah, a very stupid guy who makes all foreigners look like jerks.

I'm not normally an "age of consent stickler" but 14 is pretty young and a Filipina at 14, unless she was one of those overfed manila girls, is pretty young looking. I'm not feeling a lot of sympathy here. First, 14, really? And then it's not like one young teen sort of snuck in with her older sister and her 19 year old friends, there seem to have been a lot of under 18 girls involved all at once. He knew damn well what he was doing.

Edited by locktite
Paul

Bob, while I usually agree with what you are saying, I find it difficult to believe that he is completely innocent here.

Cipro

Bob, while I usually agree with what you are saying, I find it difficult to believe that he is completely innocent here.

Probably right, but it's hard to know for sure. I wonder how much forgiveness the media and police can buy themselves by burning a foreigner at the stake? Just a hypothetical question of course.

Alan S

I'm not condoning his acts, but I do wish the authorties would spend as much time and effort in finding hose who commit major crimes (such as murdering kids).

Cipro

I'm not condoning his acts, but I do wish the authorties would spend as much time and effort in finding hose who commit major crimes (such as murdering kids).

Well and ... his acts. Shooting video of topless girls isn't the most heinous thing I can imagine, maybe I just have a good imagination. It's more the idea of where that whole thing MIGHT have been going that's a little troubling but *I* have shot stills and video that were more racy than that, technically, on Boracay beach. Some little naked kids playing in the surf, it was cute.

Then I realized what a f***ed up world we live in and deleted it all out of self preservation.

Edited by locktite
philuk

and a good thing you did too,,

here in the UK i was not allowed to video or take still pictures of my 3 1/2 year old daughter doing her school christmas play, It is not allowed no way no how,

At our local model flying field when someone passes ther "A" certificate allowing them to fly solo, we can no longer take pictures of them ( male or female ) under the age of 18 without written permission from a parent or gaurdian,

penalties are a tad on the stiff side,,